Not able to request XMR withdrawal

When trying to “unhield” send XMR I put in amount and my XMR address and for a second it says calculating fee but then just leaves me with an error saying…

“oops something went wrong enter a smaller amount to generate a more accurate fee estimation”

I’m requesting funds that are available in my wallet and using correct address format so I don’t understand this error at all. This is extremely inconvenient and unfair. Can someone please help me with this?

IMG_4315|750x1334

Welcome to the community @Willy_B…create a ticket to @Support and a mod should pick it up and assist you with your issue…take note it is the weekend so a response might be a lil slower but they will respond eventually… :sunglasses:

Hey, this error message simply means that there are many pending tx in the network. Pls wait for a couple of hours, then refresh the app and try again. It should work then.

3 Likes

“Network busy; reduce size of transaction or try again later” might be more effective for this error message.

I have seen many users asking about the “enter a smaller amount to generate a more accurate fee estimation” recently. Thank you for helping us to understand!

2 Likes