Node

My node arrived 3 months ago. It was easy to set up, all I needed to do was plug it in, add it in the app, and put it on my desk. Node has already helped me earn PRV and some others like BTC, ETH, etc. it’s my passive income source :slight_smile:
I love it. Thank you, Incognito! :heart:

16 Likes

Awww! We’re so happy to see this. Glad that you enjoy your Node mate ;).

10 Likes

Finally got my node up and running.
The post about the 15PRV is locked. Posting here instead.

Here is to a safe and secure crypto future.

11 Likes

Congratz on running a node and thanks for promoting it.

The post was locked because the promotion expired.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Node Promotion Deal

I am unable to contact my node to my WiFi Network. I have followed all steps and still nothing works. I have even used ether cable with nothing changing. Could someone help please?

8 Likes

Pinging @Peter to step in and help with your Wifi issues.

Keep in mind, most of the team, including the support team, is based in Vietnam. Support is typically provided M-F and is much more sparse over the weekend.

Be patient, they will be in contact with you and will help you resolve the issue. Both of my pNodes needed several interventions from support to get online. It is frustrating when it doesn’t work, but I assure you the project is not a scam and they will work hard to get your pNode online.

17 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

My pnode had issues as well and the team worked with me to pinpoint the issue. Now my node is happy and earning while I sleep.

16 Likes

Ok. Who is ssupport?

7 Likes

@Peter & @Jamie provided support to me.

10 Likes

Hi Everyone
Same issue as some other folks; unit arrived with the plug in side popped off. I snapped it back in and fallowed the set up instructions while plugged in via Ethernet cable to router. No acknowledgement that I am connected. The node shows up in my accounts though. So, am I hooked up? Am I still syncing? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Bromo

10 Likes

Makes two of us!!

7 Likes

The Ethernet setup is different from the WIFI setup, did you use the correct instructions?

8 Likes

Hi Jamie, My search for more detailed (correct) instructions lead me to
https://incognitodoc.gitbook.io/workspace/manually-set-up-pnode-on-wallet
fallowing those instructions got me as far as scanning for the IP address with the advanced ip scanner. It came up with my desktop, my router and my printer as well as one dead. I tried also with the angry IP with less results.
The node itself is lit up where the Ethernet cable is plugged into it. Are there other set up instruction you can point me to?
Thank You for the reply

7 Likes

Not that I know of. When the Node doesn’t show up, the only way to try to wake it is by setting up a meeting with @Peter so he can remotely check the Node.

9 Likes

Does anyone know when @Peter will be online? I had an appointment at 7 but no one but me came to the meeting.

7 Likes

Let me check with him using other channels.

8 Likes

All is well! It’s fixed and online!! Thank you!!

12 Likes