Node Tree the New Node Pro? Ethereum 2.0 Staking?

According to the Node Device FAQs (Node device FAQs), the Node Pro was supposed to come out in 2020, but it seems like it’s being replaced by the Node Tree (based on random comments I found on other posts because cohesive documentation on anything is hard to come by around here). If that is true, will the Node Tree allow what Node Pro was going to do (e.g. Ethereum 2.0 staking and such)?

1 Like

Damn you dig deep. I didn’t even know there was such thing as a Node Pro, and I’ve been here for a long time.

I took a look at the features of the Node Pro, and I do remember some discussions about said features.

:warning: Update: Node Pro is on the delay and we don’t have plan to release this product in 2021.

It seems like the project was quite ambitious and didn’t come to fruition. There aren’t a lot of details about the Node Tree itself, but from what I’ve gathered it’s not much different then the current pNodes. The only extra feature is the fact that it’s stack-able. Supposedly it’s supposed to be cheaper too. Hopefully we get a sale on the new Nodes when they come out. We have had node price sales in the past.

However, this might be a project we can look into again. Have community members develop it instead.

2 Likes

I have put some info together here. The Node Pro was something to be developed when the networks it could work on besides Incognito would see daylight.

When time passed, and the one node per household theory turned out into every household becomes a node farm practice, the idea of stacking nodes came up and was developed in favor of the Node Pro.

4 Likes

Cool cool @Jamie Incognito Academy I see…very nice…me likes… :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

The Incognito Academy is looking awesome Jamie!

This will surely need to be somewhere it can be seen by new users at first glance. :grin:

2 Likes