Node Tree - Referral Marketing

What do you think if we offer referral links for the new node tree, once it launches?

Let’s say for example 39 USD paid in PRV for each sale.

To me it looks like now we try to reach access to a bigger audience. This could be a great way, the node looks perfect and will present our project in a great way.

If we offer this kind of marketing many big youtubers will do reviews or blogs etc.

Thus we would get a lot of attention and potential new users and scale or network in a big way. It is ok if these people just join for the money, in the end they will support the network anyway. I think this is what matters now at this stage or what do you think guys?

At least in my opinion we should try now to reach more people in order to get the people in our network. Network effect is really important these days. Otherwise if we wait to long because we want to get everything 100% perfect maybe another project shows up which does the typical hype thing without having anything done yet and attracts all potential users. Once they invested it might be harder to convince them to switch for Incognito.

8 Likes

i think it would be nice.
i proposed here for the download of the app, for the node will be easier to do.

All these numbers…pfftt…at this point it’s fantasy land for me…my one pnode has not earned a single prv coming on 30 days…so I do not know about all these nodes earning these kinds of earnings all I know is that at the rate my one pnode is earning this whole thing is a total BUST!!!..and yea…I am pissed off right now… :angry:…oh and by the way…I purchased some PRV a couple of hours ago with some USDC and I am still waiting for it to show up…where the frack is it!!!..so I can vote because it cost to vote remember!!!..damn I am pissed right now… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I think it’s a great idea. I also think sending free nodes for review videos youtube influencers would be a great idea…but they should be given some marketing material also so they review Incognito as a project and not just the node aspect.

2 Likes

Hi @Katoshicoins @marko @Tempestblack, thank you so much for this idea. We definitely add this in our Launching campaign for Node Tree device.

Actually, when launching, we are thinking about 2 phase for pre-launching and official launching.

In phase 1, we hope we can make some noise around crypto users about our Node Tree device and get more users to join our forum on a landing page (topic dedicated for Node Tree launching).

In phase 2, we allow users to pre-order the Node Tree device. There is a idea that we will put the pre-order money in “provide” section for users. So that, they can still continue earning why waiting for Node Tree production (for this, the core team still defines how the mechanism will works). As in phase 2, we plan to introduce for current users first (who dedicate their enthusiasm so far for the project). Besides that, we have a plan for (Free Node for Youtuber to make the review videos, Free node (or accumulate discount) for referral users.

More than this, as the design of this Node Tree is super. We want to make some activities so that our community can share to other users (those don’t know about Incognito but care for privacy and ready to become rebels). By that way, we can leverage Node Tree Lauching campaign into a privacy enhance campaign.

Do appreciate your idea, we think you can join in the discussion about the plan when we finalize the time launching. Your sharing and dedicated effort can help us to bring this project go faster and bigger (instead just from core team publish material)

6 Likes