Node not shipped

In time
It will arrive
@Tempestblack

1 Like

Grrr…lol…UPS…did not deliver today…turns out that the node is stuck on some trailer that has not been unloaded yet at the distribution center…so they hope to unload the trailer they think over the weekend and hope to deliver it someday next week…grrr…lol…pathetic…I hope Incognito did not pay any premium for this delivery to UPS…for if they did…whomever is in charge of shipping over at our community needs to go make a claim against UPS for it’s failure to deliver the node asap…UPS …must stand for… u piece sh#@…delivery service…sighs…my apology to the community for Incognito and the staff have been the best at all times and I thank them…it’s the boneheads over at UPS that have my ire up…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::pensive:

What’s your country?

The Node…his name is Peter by the way…hehehe…my first born by the way…:wink:…is up and running!!!..yeaaa…now for the precioussss…the hell with that let’s make some coin…:sunglasses:

We are getting to the end of the month, any news on getting the Node I purchased in the latest sale last month or are we looking at July now?

1 Like

@duy @Peter

Yes, @Peter, would appreciate update. Ordered a couple 5/22 and haven’t received them or any updates. My mailing address will be changing, so need to figure it out so I know where I’ll be when they’re arriving.

Hi @Kerbox @Justin_Smith @jtmerchant It is a little bit late, we are trying to ship your Nodes this week.
It will take about 10-14 days to arrive. I will send you an email regarding this matter today.

Thank you, looking forward to the details in the email.

It’s almost in two days still have yet to receive my shipping info for my node that I ordered

1 Like