Node not found on Node Watcher

:slight_smile: thank you!

Nito has been given a temporary fix.

Nito and Node Watcher didn’t change mainnet fullnode :wink:

2 Likes

Is the nodewatcher working properly? I’m not sure why my nodes can’t be found?

Hey @Nubex, pls keep yourself in the loop of Node watcher issue here.

1 Like

@Nubex

Unfortunately the API served by the Incognito team stopped working properly: https://mainnet.incognito.org/fullnode

@Ducky could you connect me with the developer behind the fullnode API?

Hi @raz and all others builders,

Our devs will build a high scale fullnode to support outside builders’ requests. It’s estimated to be done within a week.

In the meantime, we are working on having a normal fullnode as a temporary solution by tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hi again folks! Now I noticed that the Incognito App has issues connecting to my node too. It says "…can’t reach your node… - fix it ". But the Node has blue light and Nito has no issues connecting to it this time :slight_smile: …So shell I ignore that? It would be great to have some reliable tool to check the node is online and operating. Thanks.

Hi @Josef, when you see that “Fix it” message, simply replug/ power cycle the Node.
Then, if the “fix it” message is not gone after 5-10 minutes, simply ignore it.
We are still working on a UI update and a firmware update to improve this situation.

3 Likes

Hi all, my “Node cannot be found” on “watch.incognito.market”.

Also, NITO (on telegram) replies “Sorry, I didn’t find 4122 on the network, please verify you have entered the public key for your node. (Not the validator or private key for example.).

Are these the problems referred to in this thread? Are we still waiting for this issue to be resolved?

My pNODE is 4122-133960 and is connected, according to my “Power” tab in the app.

Hi @17Strife, in this case, I would like to tag the owner of these products.
Please advise :slight_smile: @raz @Josh_Hamon

Thanks @Peter,

@17Strife I’ll message you, my logs and your statement aren’t adding up, I need additional information

TWIMC, Nito can’t currently handle node names with ‘-’ in them.

1 Like

I fixed my site, added the new fixed mainnode: https://fullnode.incognito.org/

3 Likes

Thanks @Josh_Hamon @raz
Hi @17Strife Could you please check again and confirm? I think they work fine now.

1 Like

Hi Peter I tested it and it works beautifully …thank you Raz for the fine app and work you placed into creating it and developing it… :sunglasses: :100:

mm, the site doesn’t work

Thanks @Peter, @Nito and watch.incognito.market are working just fine now. Special thanks to @raz and @Josh_Hamon!

3 Likes

This community is amazing!

2 Likes

I just received my pnode yesterday and set it up. I am reading your comment about a month later and see that automation may have been rolled out. Can you confirm @Peter? Just want to make sure I understand the process. After set up, there is a need to do manual funded staking process (possibly automatic now?) then I should be able to find my pnode on node watch. Because as it stands now, I get no hits on node watcher. Also, is there anyway to bypass the funded staking process and for me to privately fund?

When you setup the physical node it automatically sends a stake request. The funded stake is applied manually at HQ.

Once staked, you can unstake. The unstaking will happen after an earning cycle. You will notice the unstaking is done when the “Stake” button appears in the app, next to the node.

At this moment there is no way to self stake the physical node directly.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: pNode offline