Node Lottery

Any spots left? I wanna join too

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Only need to join your group right? I am join now :blush:

2 Likes

@Verma Look at the previous post entry need 10PRV fees.

Woohoo!!!
Come on folks let’s make this happen.

Need (I think) 7 more to get the drawing tomorrow.

:grin::+1::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::game_die::game_die:

Have some fun and roll the dice.

Really excited, I’m in now

3 Likes

2ND NODE LOTTERY WINNER

We have a winner! Congrats to @$RustyShackleford$ on winning the 2nd official node lottery! Also, big thanks to everyone else who participated in the drawing. Growing the incognito network one node at a time in the name of privacy is a win for us all. Doing the live drawing was a success tonight, so we will continue with that model from here on out. If you would like to join the next node lottery, please join the discord group here.

6 Likes

Congrats the winner
@Thriftinkid do you have another node lottery next time? sadly that I know about this chance so late

wow. This is driven by community or by core team?

This is driven by the community. I started it with an idea, and our discord group has been slowing growing ever since. My goal is to have multiple lottery’s a week.

The group has 32 members now, then I have to wait for next time ?

No @Luke. That number hopefully continues to grow. We want as many people as possible to join so we can do multiple lotteries a week. Joining the group just allows you to mark the amount of enteries you want. For instance, Node Lottery #3 is currently open, and we have 21 spots left to fill. Once I have all 32 spots filled, I set a final buy in price per entry based on the actual price of PRV. So, as the value of PRV goes up, the buy in per entry goes down. But, you have to join the group and tell me how many entries you want me to put you down for.

1ST NODE LOTTERY WINNER

Congrats to our very 1st winner in the Node Lottery! See our big winner below. If anyone would like to get into the next drawing, just join the discord group here.

11 Likes

My streak with random selection and nodes continues :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome graphic!!
That’s super. Congrats to Tryche.

Great job Thriftinkid.

3 Likes

NODE LOTTERY #3 WINNER!

Congrats to our 3rd official winner of the Node Lottery! @Jan123! With every spin, we get closer to achieving our goal of privacy for everyone. Big thanks to everyone who participated. It was especially fun to see people tuning in live who weren’t even in the drawing! Let’s keep the good times rolling. Node Lottery #4 is officially open! If you would like to join, please read the rules, and join the discord group above.

5 Likes

When will we have a new node lottery round?

any spots left for note lottery #4 @Thriftinkid?

This is 4th lottery right?

I think I will save some prv next time I earn to enter this :grinning: