Node Earnings Statistics - Updated 5/2/22

@Mike_Despo When you get a chance can you please do this? I’m sure others in the community would love to track their node earnings as well. I now have 6 nodes and would love to keep tabs on what each node is earning. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

@Mike_Despo, @J053, @Jamie, @Gold - FYI one of my nodes is on its 26th day since staking and hasn’t earned yet. I may be getting close to breaking the 29 days record. I’ll keep you all posted! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think the current record is in the 30-ish. Didn’t keep score.

3 Likes

Officially passed 30 days today for my node not earning!

3 Likes

Just for the sake of testing. Can you unplug the Node for a day or so, then plug it in again?

3 Likes

Hey Jamie,

This is a vNode, not a pNode. I set it up on June 17, 2020 and staked it on June 18. Do you want me to bounce the VPS and restart docker + and the incognito node on it?

2 Likes

No, there is no need. I thought it was a physical Node. What do the docker commands show you? (docker stats, docker ps)

2 Likes

The node appears to be up and active. I can see the docker process and associated PIDs. I also checked if the VPS was ever down using the uptime command, and it says it has been up for the last 43 days (since I purchased it).

3 Likes

hi @Mike_Despo

Any chance you would release that excel sheet you use to track your nodes?

Looks great and I would love to track my nodes using a similar setup.

If not, just ignore. Thought it was worth an ask. :slight_smile: Cheers.

3 Likes

And here’s an update on my node, I saw it just got picked up and shows as “pending” as tracked on https://watch.incognito.market/ - 31 days of staking for the reward! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 2.05.42 AM

NODE3,NODE4,NODE5,NODE6 You don’t earn this week? July 12-18 your avg earn prv 19. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

Great work my man!

1 Like

No , that is not how it works

Hi all, just a heads up, I’m busy with work and may only be updating this post every 2 to 4 weeks.
Cheers, Mike.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, really is a shame to see such a sudden drop. Can we look into this? If 10% more nodes were added that week, it should only be around a 10% drop in earnings for the rest of us? This is definitely more than 60% drop?

6 Likes

Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Other people say they haven’t notice a drop in earnings whatsoever. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I really don’t believe that it’s a coincidence, though I hope it is, and I will happily eat my words if things change. The one possibility is that the problems with the Full Node caused this drop.
However, I am on track again, this week, to have very low average earnings, maybe even less than last week’s low.

This drop in earnings was representative across many nodes in the node pool on Jservers as well. Maybe some people haven’t noticed a drop, but those people likely only have 1 or 2 nodes. It’s only possible to view the wide picture of change over a large number of nodes. If we only look at 1 or 2 nodes by themselves, that distorts the true view of what’s actually happening.

7 Likes

I observed a drop as well, just haven’t been able to post it to my thread this week. I’ll watch this week and post by the end of the week.

4 Likes

:open_mouth:
You have 8 Virtual Nodes? Meaning you had 1750 PRV staked per node?

I’m trying to build up to one! I’m staking any PRV I earn from my physical nodes until I get there. Thanks for the updates. It is encouraging to see such a high return. I think PRV is going places! I really believe in this project.

5 Likes