Node Earnings Statistics - Updated 5/2/22

0.01 PRV is the minimum deposit for Node Pool staking.

7 Likes

Export your Mac Numbers as an Excel spreadsheet. Upload exported spreadsheet to Google Drive. Open with Google Sheets. Choose who can edit/view. Provide link in your post to Google Sheet.Sheets

6 Likes

Actually, @Gold has made 27 days by now.

5 Likes

Good to know.

@Ning is this officially the longest we know of now? I can change my post.

6 Likes

And countingā€¦

7 Likes

i think it might be! :hushed:

5 Likes

Agreed, there needs to be a concrete number of online nodes, that when reached, a few of those fixed spots should be freed up, if only temporarily or something?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve updated the above post with the new known record - 29 days.

10 Likes

@Mike_Despo Thanks for info!

5 Likes

@Mike_Despo HELLO What 's better than vnode or pnode?

4 Likes

Winning the lottery! =p

(In terms of PRV returnsā€¦ nothing, really.)

7 Likes

Yes you definitely have to subtract the server fee from the income :grinning::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Allow me a question on this topic.
I thought node rewards would not only include prv but also trading fees like btc, ETH, BNB, etcā€¦
Canā€™t find that in your sheet.
Numbers too small because market too small? :thinking:

4 Likes

At this point in time, the numbers on that are too micro to be relevant. Hoping they raise transaction fees in the future so that it becomes relevant.

9 Likes

@Mike_Despo - thank you for sharing your weekly stats. This is very helpful and I believe it will help drive adoption for several current and future node operator enthusiasts in the community. Iā€™m not sure if there are any other community members who have been sharing similar stats. Iā€™m going to start doing my part to share a similar data set for my vnodes soon, so we all have some more data to look at! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome, yes its be great if other members shared theirs too so we can cross reference. The more the better.

4 Likes

those fees do exist but right now are very small. It takes several rewards cycles for them to equal anything to even trade out of the node wallet.

This will get better I hope, but even if it doesnā€™t its dust collected from the orginal intent and project and is just an added ā€œbonusā€, just a tiny one.

4 Likes

Does that mean itā€™s better to buy more nodes or not? I have planned to buy some :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

in a random selection setup, the more nodes you have the better chance you will earn something each month. In theory, as the network and transactions grow, so will the nodes needed. At some point, when they have enough nodes (which means each chance will be less to be selected) they will remove the dev nodes and give the network node infustructure to the community driven nodes only. They will also double the shard work from 8 to 16 bringing more nodes into the picture for each committee.

Node owners need to look at the longer end game and not the quick month to month get rich line of thinking. Yes, you need to look at your ROI, but againā€¦think longer term and reinvesting earning into liquidity to help ROI even more.

just my 2 cents, even though you didnā€™t need emā€™

8 Likes

I meant if itā€™s better for the community, because somebody said there are too many nodes already? But as I understand, as long as I can buy a node itā€™s fine to get one?

I did the liquidity thing for trying, but donā€™t really understand I need to give some Btc and prv. I still need to read more how it works, when I understand everything I will contribute more :blush:

9 Likes