NO TRADE ROUTE FOUND - the error persists

Is this an unusual error?
I’m new to the app and now I’m concerned that I will have no way to cash out of it and basically my funds are trapped in it.

Can we even get an estimated window for the error to be fixed?

1 Like

Why you saying all functions closed?
I just made a trade successful. What pair of coin you are trying to trade?
Please note that only verified pool will be picked in trade path

1 Like

PARSEC, BRA and DRONEALGO
These still need votes from committee board to verify these pools. You have to wait.

2 Likes

This error of no trade route found, persists even on the SSD, we had a loss due to not having a way to trade (sell or buy).

1 Like

Blockquote

Pardon me, but you’ve already accepted, researched & verified all my coins MONTHS ago.

Please explain @alias @jared @support

PS. @jared you kept asking for me to PM you. I did a few times. You have NOT replied.

Also
(Is this an admission to blocking trade routes?)

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Please explain what the controversy is surrounding my tokens?

@Alias @support @duc

Unfortunately, I do not understand these.

I asked you very specific questions and instead of answering them, you proceeded to insult me and babble on about nonsensical things. I am still waiting for a reply to my initial questions.

Of course not.

There is no controversy surrounding your tokens. All tokens created on the Incognito platform must adhere to our new criteria and pass our committee’s vote. Read more about that here: [Announcement] Formation of Coin Verification Committee

The committee will release our new criteria within the next 12 - 24 hours.

Again, My tokens were research & verified MONTHS ago by the Incognito team.
Never had an issue until Incognito started blocking trade routes, when I asked why the routes were being actively blocked
I was threatened & scapegoated by @Jared

Everyone can read them. They’re all available to everyone on these boards

Please explain what the controversy is surrounding my tokens?

DRONE ALGO RED 41
PARSEC
BIKINI ROBOT ARMY

Thank you,

@alias @duc @support @jared

(Jared you called me out to PM. I have done so but no reply.)

I have done no such things.

[aquote=“Intelespion, post:28, topic:15497”]

I have done no such things.
[/quote]

What’s this then @jared?

And this ???

Then how do you explain the above ??

@Jared If there’s some other way for me to read the
“Show me your website NOW” other than a threat to pull or attack my coin,
Please let me know.

Neither of those things is a threat.

I never demanded anything. You just quoted what I asked of you and I never said NOW. This is just getting silly and a lot of words are being put in my mouth.

Since I see you want to put PM conversations here then let’s go ahead and put the entire unedited conversation here for everyone to read.

Due to the image size, it will need to be clicked on to make it larger to read the entire message thread.

Your words about myself and Incognito as a whole are disrespectful and completely out of line. I won’t judge you though, others can read what you wrote to me and make up their own opinions.

Regardless, please follow this post to have your coins considered by the committee (Each coin should be a separate post):

4 Likes

@Jared. I always thought these were public. I didn’t know these were private until just now.

Really shows what kind of person you are.

Why do you waste everyone’s time & energy arguing with me?

This all started simply because I asked you to open up the trade routes & stop blaming me for all your problems.

Only a fool would go got such lengths, doxxing me, rather than just answering The question brought before him.

No one will ever want to use incognito knowing @jared the community manger will doxx you, Evade all issues, accuse you of opening accounts (his genius doesn’t account for friends or guests using my WiFi when visiting. Or employees and coworkers on the same IP)
Letting his insecurities & ego vomit grave stupidity upon everyone in the community.

Personally i don’t trust you with my money.
@alias @duc @Support

(Btw. I’ve kept my word as I always do)

****on a side note. Since I thought we were speaking publicly The Entire Time, why did you @jared tell other people that you PM’d me and refused to respond?

Hey @Intelespion,

Since you have many posts, I may be lost. However, let me summarize the procedure. First, you should post such a message ([Coin Verification] PRCY coin) in Community > Governance for your each coin for which you request verification. Then, the committee will make a decision for your each coin.

As @Jared has stated, these are the other topics you should read:
1- Custom Coin Verification Criteria
2- Custom Coin Template & Guidelines

1 Like

Please understand the software you use before you use it. I didn’t DOX you at all. You, yourself, put your real name on your profile. :man_facepalming:

2022-01-21 15_35_49-Profile - Intelespion - Incognito - Brave

I guess your “friends/coworkers/etc” also type in a weird way like yourself?

2 Likes

He also previously posted publicly a link on the forum to his own Twitter account.

Theres been no doxing of any kind.

3 Likes

Of course @abdurman.

I went through the verification process in Oct 21
I’m happy to post the thread.

Just a reminder

The grand idiocy Jared keeps escalating is all an obfuscation, keeping attention off the question that started it all.

“Why are the trade routes closedh?”

Lol. @Jared - you need to start looking forward a new job.

You’re intellectually handicapped. Your pattern recognition cognitive bias is textbook.

I happen to know who 1 of those users…
But
Instead of wasting more of my time typing,
I’ll wait until Those users login & reply

Again, I passed ALL requirements for verification. In OcT 2021

That’s why I’VE ALREADY BEEN VERIFIED SINCE OCT 2021

🤦

1 Like