Nito FAQ (Telegram Bot)

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

No but realllllyyy? Secret menus? Gimme the cheat codes. Iā€™m putting GOD mode on.

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I donā€™t have access to God mode. :wink:

LOLOLā€¦Josh you always have my vote of confidenceā€¦ :sunglasses:

I canā€™t get it to detect my Node. I donā€™t know what my Nodes name is

You choose what ever name you please. You just need your public key

1 Like

It wonā€™t recognize it :pensive:

That is too long to be a public key, they are 50 or 51 characters long.
It is too short to be a bls key, they are 181 characters long.

I recommend deleting your post with that key and trying again with the public key

1 Like

@Josh_Hamon is nito bot broken? It says there is one node pending which is not marked blue as pending in the incognito appā€¦?

Nito is not down overall, please private message me your public key and Iā€™ll take a look.

Hey @Josh_Hamon, thank you, now it shows in the App alsoā€¦ The bot is working extremely fine, it showed me that the Node has been selected long before it appeared in the App as selected!! :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have a few nodes being watched by Nito and it doesnā€™t notify me when the node is pending or earning. I have tried cycling the notify command a few times but still nothing. Not sure if you have encountered this issue before or not. @Josh_Hamon

DM me the public key and Iā€™ll take a look. For clarity you get zero notifications?

I now have two users who have reported not receiving notifications, if you are in this boat keep reading:

Please let me know via DM, please share one public key with me so I can see how widespread this is. This has all of my focus for Nito.

1 Like

Still working on this, I have made headway on the triage now to work on the solution

Progress!

2 Likes

A solution? Let me know :wink:

1 Like

Anyone else having issues adding nodes? I get the:

Iā€™ll add ā€¦ to the list, please stand by! message but never get the:

Thanks! added message

Have tried a handful of times over the last few daysā€¦

I did have the wrong key the first time I tried and got an appropriate message, not sure if that might have poisoned the node name???

Thanks for chiming in, DM me a public key and Iā€™ll check it out

Adding nodes fixed :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

As @xtrbacon discovered, Nito wasnā€™t able to add nodes recently. This is my bad and is now fixed. You should have no problem adding new nodes.

Thanks @xtrbacon for reaching out!

3 Likes