(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Looks great @inccry!

Could you add the ability to monitor nodes akin to: https://incognito.mesquka.com/nodes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to see the committees page from the Incognito teamā€™s mainnet explorer replicated and improved on Incscan.

It should feature the full waiting list. Seeing a node listed here is assurance it is online and working properly, even if it has yet to earn.

It should feature both shard number & position in the shard, just like the mainnet committee page. This is very useful information for tracking a node through the committee process.

Moving the full waiting list to page separate from the Pending/Prepartion list and Committee lists would help immensely. As it is, the mainnet committee page takes quite a while to load. I imagine this is because it is displaying info on every node in the Incognito Chain on one single page.

1 Like

Hi @ojb34240,

Why do you want to monitor your nodes on Incscan when your can do it on @mesquka tool?

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s a good idea to put too much ā€œnot related to the global networkā€ features, but as I said, iā€™m open :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @Mike_Wagner,

Thanks for the proposal!

This feature is already in my ā€œBrainstormingā€ list. I checked few days ago if I can extract this kind of data from the beginning and it seems itā€™s not possible, fullnodes give you only the current state of committees.

Iā€™ll need to dig deeper and if itā€™s not possible, make a feature request on https://github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain

3 Likes

I would like all features on one site - a one stop shop as much as possible. Iā€™ve already got way too many tabs open in Brave :wink:

I would consider it is related to the Incognito network as it forms part of it?

Keep up the good work :slight_smile: :grin:

4 Likes

@inccry your site is awesome!

One tweak that I would like to see, is getting the time zone of the dates/times in the app. At this point I am not sure what time it correlates too when looking at trades or the market tabsā€¦ It would be even cooler if we could set our local time and have everything adjust to that timezone.

5 Likes

Hi @doc,

Youā€™re right, for now everything uses UTC date & time.

Task added to my todo list, thanks!

3 Likes

Hey @inccry, here is the list of my feature requests :slight_smile:

1- Is it possible to show exact timestamps of pdex trades instead of rounding them to hours?

2- Is it possible to add ā€œfavorites/starā€ feature for pdex pairs? No need to registration. Just some client-side stuff would be enough.

3- Reverse pair charts would be awesome. For example, charting BTC-PRV instead of PRV-BTC.

4- Showing the value of the pairs without a stablecoin in USD, too. For example, I mean showing the USDT(or USDC or average of them) value of PRV-BTC index (currently ~0.000084).

2 Likes

Hey @abduraman,

Yes, itā€™s possible.
You would want to see exact timestamps on Market pages, like this one https://incscan.io/pdex/markets/PRV-pUSDT/1D, correct ? (because exact time is available here https://incscan.io/pdex/trades)

Iā€™m thinking about a new feature for this Market page, the ability to browse all past trades for a pair, by using a paginated list.

Hmmm, what could be the behavior when you fav a pair?

Yes, yes, yes! I forgot this feature, thank you to remind me :smiley:

I donā€™t understand this one, sorry. You mean for example on the PRV-BTC Market page something that shows the PRV value in USD given the current BTC price in USD?

Thanks!

5 Likes

Correct :+1:

Language barrier. Sorry, Iā€™m stuck :slight_smile: I meant the display like in the image of Binance trade floor. Currently, you show just the value in the blue rectangle. I would like to see the dollar value in the red rectangle.
pdex

3 Likes

@abduraman understood, thanks!

Added to my todo list:

• Reverse a pair chart
  • Browse all trades on a market page
  • On market page, show trade timestamps, not ā€œfrom nowā€ values

Added to my brainstorming list:

• Show notional value (in $) of last trade value for non USD based pairs. As I donā€™t show any orderbook, I have to think on how I could show this kind of data.
  • Fav trading pairs

(Lists available on this Trello board)

About staring pairs, please tell me how you would like to use it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I will use it for effective trading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This would be very useful when doing arbitrage trading between pDEX and other platforms as well. Would make it way easier to identify opportunities quickly.

5 Likes

:mega: 1.1.0 version released! :mega:

New features:

8 Likes

:mega: 1.1.1 version released! :mega:

Changes

• All dates use your timezone, no more UTC date :wink:

:warning: 1 day interval in charts still uses ā€œUTC dayā€ period :warning:

7 Likes

:warning: Some transactions were not indexed by Incscan overnight, so you should see missing volume or trades until I reindex them :warning:

The whole incscan team is sorry for the inconvenience :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Fixed

5 Likes

:mega: 1.2.0 version released! :mega:

New feature:

• Total amount for shielded coins: Shielded coins overview page now shows 2 different values:
    • Total amount: the global value in $ of all coins shielded in the network (burned coins are not taken into account)
    • Current amount: the current value in $ of all the coins currently shielded in the network

Changes

• Amounts and prices format in charts improved
8 Likes

itā€™s just amazing

• total amount can show how attractive our privacy products are to crypto mass people
  • current amount is like the p-Coinmarketcap showing how big the privacy part of the crypto world is. I once bounced the idea about it here.

I love the meaning behind these 2 metrics and what you have been working on them. Thanks, @inccry :grinning:

4 Likes

Iā€™m news to google sheets, but is there a way to pull the live prv price into there? It looks like H3 data, but I tried importXML function. No dice.

1 Like