(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Hi @inccry. So much love your work, especially the brand new 0.1.0 with pDEX Overview. However, Iā€™m a bit perplexed about the pDEX volume chart.

Mpdex vol

The volume in May 7th and some other days are a bit too high. Can you check out which coin prices did you cap?

6 Likes

@jason thanks for the feedback!

And you are right, I was basically calculating 2x the real volume:

const volumeInUsd = volume.baseVolume * baseInUsd + volume.quoteVolume * quoteInUsd;

Please check https://incscan.io/pdex/overview again, itā€™s fixed.

8 Likes

The ā€˜baseInUSDā€™ and ā€˜quoteInUSDā€™ in the query above are the current prices of coins, arenā€™t they?

7 Likes

No, I calculate amount in USD day per day, for example for 2020-05-07:

• pBTC-pXMR volume: 0.0023468 BTC & 0.235637566 XMR
  • BTC price at the end of 2020-05-07: 9144.68703972
  • volume for this pair: 0.0023468*9144.68703972=$21.46
  • loop for every pair
10 Likes

Okay. Thanks .

3 Likes

:mega: 0.2.0 version is released, with a new feature: Shielded coins Overview! :mega:

New feature:

12 Likes

Seems like something not right is here :sweat_smile:.All charts have the current values at 0. Do you know why itā€™s happening?

Update: It is fixed!!!

7 Likes

ha, I should have a race condition right after a new UTC day begins between getting coins price in usd and calculating total liquidity/volume for this new day.

Thanks for the feedback @jason!

7 Likes

:mega: 0.3.0 version is released! :mega:

New features:

Changes:

• The PRV price shown on the dashboard in now an average of last PRV-pUSDT and PRV-pUSDC price.
  • The Marketcap shown on the dashboard in now a real value and this amount is updated approx. every 30 sec

:warning: I chose to calculate the market cap from the total supply. Iā€™m open to change this calculation, let me know what you think it should include or not :warning:

14 Likes

Hey @inccry, thank you so much for such a good tool.

The supply you show is the circulating supply (if we ignore locked coins by the team). CMC calculates the market cap as you do. Imho, you may show the total supply (100million) as well.

4 Likes

Thanks @abduraman for this feedback!

I made few changes:

• Total supply renamed to Circulating supply on overview and supply pages.
  • Total supply added on overview page.
6 Likes

:mega: 0.3.1 version is released! :mega:

New feature:

7 Likes

@inccry Thank you for being there!
You are making a revolution in our project! We will change this world together!

6 Likes

Hey @inccry, I newly noticed that CMC uses two different terms: total supply and max supply. I thought that CMC used ā€œtotal supplyā€ for two different cases. Whatā€™s difference? Total supply is usually used for Ethereum tokens. Some tokens are not moved yet (locked or not go out of the contract address or similar cases). In this case, since those tokens are not in circulation, they are not added to the circulating supply.

Unlike total supply, max supply cannot be converted to the circulating supply easily since the remaining coins are not mined. Thatā€™s why CMC uses max supply for Bitcoin. So, we should use it accordingly.

3 Likes

Thanks @abduraman!

Total supply has been renamed to Max supply.

(Force refresh your page if you donā€™t see it)

5 Likes

hi @zes333, Iā€™m not sure itā€™s a revolution but Iā€™m glad it helps :wink:

4 Likes

:mega: :mega: :mega: incscan.io version 1.0.0 released! :mega: :mega: :mega:

Changes between 0.3.1 and 1.0.0:

• Mobile friendliness: a few lists and components have been improved to be usable on mobile.
  • A few backend improvements.
  • A few infrastructure improvements.
  • Refactorings

My initial todo list is now empty :tada:. Iā€™m now proud to communicate about incscan.io :wink:

Next features

About next features, itā€™s time to get feature requests from the community!

I just created a public Trello board to list the possible new features to implement and to show on what Iā€™m working.

If you have an idea, please post it in this thread, weā€™ll discuss about it and if a few members (me included) think it could be a good feature, Iā€™ll add it to the Brainstorm or Todo column of the Trello board.

Thank you for your feedbacks and support!

7 Likes

Looks great @inccry!

Could you add the ability to monitor nodes akin to: https://incognito.mesquka.com/nodes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to see the committees page from the Incognito teamā€™s mainnet explorer replicated and improved on Incscan.

It should feature the full waiting list. Seeing a node listed here is assurance it is online and working properly, even if it has yet to earn.

It should feature both shard number & position in the shard, just like the mainnet committee page. This is very useful information for tracking a node through the committee process.

Moving the full waiting list to page separate from the Pending/Prepartion list and Committee lists would help immensely. As it is, the mainnet committee page takes quite a while to load. I imagine this is because it is displaying info on every node in the Incognito Chain on one single page.

1 Like

Hi @ojb34240,

Why do you want to monitor your nodes on Incscan when your can do it on @mesquka tool?

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s a good idea to put too much ā€œnot related to the global networkā€ features, but as I said, iā€™m open :wink:

2 Likes