Awesome endeavor! congrats!
0.0.5 version is released!
- Site menu refactoring
- Added a link to this forum
The next big feature should be a pDEX overview.
Hey there, great work again.
Is it possible to get volume integrated in price graph? To have a tradingview look without the fancy indicators, just volume bars on the bottom.
Yes, that’s planned! (When I’ll work on
pDEX Volume feature)
0.0.6 version is released!
- Quote currency volume is shown in the pDEX market chart: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets/PRV-pUSDC/1D
- pDEX Market page layout on small screens
it’s beautiful. thank you @inccry!
0.1.0 version is released, with a new feature: pDEX Overview!
- pDEX Overview page, this page shows aggregated pDEX liquidity and volume in $ and top pairs by liquidity: https://incscan.io/pdex/overview
@andrey now we can all track your work on providing more liquidity to pDEX
@inccry: love the site. Is it possible to track node prv earnings? Aggregate and by node?
Thanks. I don’t know if it’s possible to track per node.
It could be easy to make a chart about withdrew rewards, by using this kind of transactions https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/9fdb9d8f1a3ee01658bb568288233c904350dc7d9e672582c2add56b81ad2109 but it won’t cover all earnings.
Hi @inccry. So much love your work, especially the brand new 0.1.0 with pDEX Overview. However, I’m a bit perplexed about the pDEX volume chart.
The volume in May 7th and some other days are a bit too high. Can you check out which coin prices did you cap?
@jason thanks for the feedback!
And you are right, I was basically calculating 2x the real volume:
const volumeInUsd = volume.baseVolume * baseInUsd + volume.quoteVolume * quoteInUsd;
Please check https://incscan.io/pdex/overview again, it’s fixed.
The ‘baseInUSD’ and ‘quoteInUSD’ in the query above are the current prices of coins, aren’t they?
No, I calculate amount in USD day per day, for example for 2020-05-07:
- pBTC-pXMR volume: 0.0023468 BTC & 0.235637566 XMR
- BTC price at the end of 2020-05-07: 9144.68703972
- volume for this pair: 0.0023468*9144.68703972=$21.46
- loop for every pair
Okay. Thanks .
0.2.0 version is released, with a new feature: Shielded coins Overview!
- Shielded coins Overview page, it shows aggregated shielded coins amounts in $ and top tokens by amount: https://incscan.io/shielded-coins/overview
Seems like something not right is here .All charts have the current values at 0. Do you know why it’s happening?
Update: It is fixed!!!
ha, I should have a race condition right after a new UTC day begins between getting coins price in usd and calculating total liquidity/volume for this new day.
Thanks for the feedback @jason!
0.3.0 version is released!
- Privacy coin Overview page: show PRV total supply and market cap. https://incscan.io/privacy-coin/overview
- Privacy coin Supply page: show PRV total supply, total staked and premined. https://incscan.io/privacy-coin/supply
- The PRV price shown on the dashboard in now an average of last PRV-pUSDT and PRV-pUSDC price.
- The Marketcap shown on the dashboard in now a real value and this amount is updated approx. every 30 sec
I chose to calculate the market cap from the total supply. I’m open to change this calculation, let me know what you think it should include or not
Hey @inccry, thank you so much for such a good tool.
The supply you show is the circulating supply (if we ignore locked coins by the team). CMC calculates the market cap as you do. Imho, you may show the total supply (100million) as well.