Hey @inccry, do you consider opening the source code at Github etc?
Is it possible to see issued coins transactions and liquidity? Like for example liquidity for PRV <-> CELESTIA
Yes, some components of this product will be open-sourced later.
Awesome endeavor! congrats!
0.0.5 version is released!
- Site menu refactoring
- Added a link to this forum
The next big feature should be a pDEX overview.
Hey there, great work again.
Is it possible to get volume integrated in price graph? To have a tradingview look without the fancy indicators, just volume bars on the bottom.
Yes, that’s planned! (When I’ll work on
pDEX Volume feature)
0.0.6 version is released!
- Quote currency volume is shown in the pDEX market chart: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets/PRV-pUSDC/1D
- pDEX Market page layout on small screens
it’s beautiful. thank you @inccry!
0.1.0 version is released, with a new feature: pDEX Overview!
- pDEX Overview page, this page shows aggregated pDEX liquidity and volume in $ and top pairs by liquidity: https://incscan.io/pdex/overview
@andrey now we can all track your work on providing more liquidity to pDEX
@inccry: love the site. Is it possible to track node prv earnings? Aggregate and by node?
Thanks. I don’t know if it’s possible to track per node.
It could be easy to make a chart about withdrew rewards, by using this kind of transactions https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/9fdb9d8f1a3ee01658bb568288233c904350dc7d9e672582c2add56b81ad2109 but it won’t cover all earnings.
Hi @inccry. So much love your work, especially the brand new 0.1.0 with pDEX Overview. However, I’m a bit perplexed about the pDEX volume chart.
The volume in May 7th and some other days are a bit too high. Can you check out which coin prices did you cap?
@jason thanks for the feedback!
And you are right, I was basically calculating 2x the real volume:
const volumeInUsd = volume.baseVolume * baseInUsd + volume.quoteVolume * quoteInUsd;
Please check https://incscan.io/pdex/overview again, it’s fixed.
The ‘baseInUSD’ and ‘quoteInUSD’ in the query above are the current prices of coins, aren’t they?
No, I calculate amount in USD day per day, for example for 2020-05-07:
- pBTC-pXMR volume: 0.0023468 BTC & 0.235637566 XMR
- BTC price at the end of 2020-05-07: 9144.68703972
- volume for this pair: 0.0023468*9144.68703972=$21.46
- loop for every pair
Okay. Thanks .
0.2.0 version is released, with a new feature: Shielded coins Overview!
- Shielded coins Overview page, it shows aggregated shielded coins amounts in $ and top tokens by amount: https://incscan.io/shielded-coins/overview