(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Postgresql bigint max value: 9223372036854775807
The supply you defined       : 9223372036854776000

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is the max supply which Incognito allows :slight_smile:

So? :joy:

1 Like

Your token will be available on incscan.io tonight. (I’ll convert the db column type to string :sob:)

4 Likes

gETH gBTC

3 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

:mega: 1.8.3 version released :mega:

New features:

9 Likes

Zomg!

Amazing!

Genius!! (Could you add a filter by Type too?)

So helpful!!

I want more Likes for this update. One Like just isn’t enough.

5 Likes

I postponed this filter because it needs extra work (the transaction type you see on incscan is a mix between the transaction type and the transaction metadata type).

4 Likes

This is very cool :scream:.
Thanks !

1 Like

Thanks for the update

:mega: 1.8.4 version released :mega:

New feature:

(ping @Mike_Wagner)

11 Likes

Just plain awesome!

2 Likes

Pure :black_heart: for the latest Incscan updates :rocket:

4 Likes

that custom token lists is fire!!! :muscle: :muscle: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower: :volcano: :volcano: :volcano: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal:

Quite funny statistic, Incscan real time api usage:

7 Likes

I hope nomics is paying you per call :laughing:

4 Likes

Completely off topic, but couldn’t resist to share. I was browsing blockchain games. There are so many, some are good, some are not so good. I tried TownStar by Gala games. It is ETH chain based, makes you earn their GALA coin.

The game is about streamlining production of goods. It is fun, but that wasn’t what struck me when starting the game.

There is a worker in the game that has a close resemblance to someone we all know very well. Do you see it too?

If you want to give it a go, go to Gala Games directly or use my refferal.
(I won’t gain anything from this, financially. Just in-game goodies that are not worth claiming yet due to high ETH gas price.)

4 Likes

Capture d’écran 2021-02-02 à 16.44.28

5 Likes

Is that a photo of you?

Haha, nop.