Can you add memo column in this page or in detail page? It will help me a lot. Thanks
@inccry Thank you for the great network explorer. I have one minor suggestion intended only as constructive feedback. On most explorers related to other blockchains that I visit, when I land on the main page, there is an input box already open for me to paste whatever tx id or address I would like to search for. On INC explorer, I have to click on the search/magnifying glass icon first to open an input box. On a laptop screen, then is plenty of room for an open input box ready for me to paste in the address or tx id I wish to find. I assume you may have done it this way so it looks better on mobile phones. Just thought one might be able to save an extra click if search input box is already opened and ready since explorer’s are meant to explore tx id’s and addresses as efficiently as possible. As I said, this is very minor point and the organization of information is very well laid out. Thanks again.
Thanks for your message. I didn’t add a big input on the front page because you can’t search by addresses, thanks to privacy of Incognito network.
I can try to add a search box on the simple dashboard and create a specific search results page. Will try to do that asap.
Here is my roadmap for December:
- Coin/Pair of the month votes inside Incscan: You’ll be able to vote directly from your Incognito App or manually. This is a preview of what voting will look like from Incognito App:
Staking history pages: I index committees raw data from the beginning, I need to find a way to display meaningful data about staking.
Start working on a presentation site or video of what Incscan is. I want to hire a professional for this kind of work.
pDEX web based trading site R&D
1.8.0 version released
To vote, 2 possibilities:
- Open Network Explorer tab available inside Incognito app. If you click on any vote button, it will automatically prepare a vote transaction and ask you to validate it.
Follow instructions displayed in the vote popup: send INCSCAN tokens to the address shown, with a memo containing your vote value.
More info about votes here
1.8.1 version released
- Custom tokens trades list: This new list shows trades that use a custom token. Cross-pool custom trades are not yet displayed, I’ll add them later.
I want to merge trading activity of custom tokens and regular tokens but it needs extra work, that’s why I added this list to start.
The link that the page shows lead to an empty graph.
This is the link: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets/PRV-INCSCAN
This is the functional link it should give: https://incscan.io/pdex/markets-custom-token/PRV-INCSCAN
And, also, could you answer my question
I wish you some day share the source code.
Thanks @J053, fixed.
Average of PRV-pUSDT and PRV-pUSDC current price.
Stallman won’t help me to get more free time
Feature Request: Could you please add a date filter into https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions page?
Any other interesting filters for this page? (like transaction type)
Tx type and shard id would be good, too. Thanks for pointing that out.
1.8.2 version released
- Custom tokens cross pool trades: Custom tokens trades list now contains all cross pool trades.
- Custom tokens cross pool market page: You can now see custom tokens cross pool pair price, volume and trades history. To select a pair, go to a custom token page and click on a pair or use the next feature
Custom tokens global markets page: The custom token markets page now contains a selector with all custom pairs available. You can access to this page directly from the menu
Custom Tokens -> Markets.
- Vote for cross pool pairs: You can now vote on all cross pool pairs.
My favorite custom cross pool pair is this one
New learning curve for me as a new member of the community. I am Working towards understanding how the program works. So far, all I have read is very motivating. I appreciate.
Why not, I will see what kind of amount of work this feature would need.
I think that you get rewarded in GRT tokens also but maybe the campaign is finished!
After that we can stake on your subgraph.
Decentralized API for incognito