(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Hi @inccry, could you add sorting to the data tables?

Hi @taruneldho,

What do you want to sort?

1 Like

I want to sort pDEX Tokens on Available in pDEX

:mega: 1.5.3 version released! :mega:

New feature:

14 Likes

Might be nice to add in more visuals on the site. One thing I needed visually was a break down of all pair liquidity. Something like the following:

Charts

Just a suggestion. Maybe I’m the only one who would see a benefit to this.

8 Likes

:mega: 1.6.0 version released! :mega:

New features:

• Advanced Dashboard: This dashboard allows to see all Incognito key numbers on a single page. Useful for advanced users :wink:

Capture d’écran 2020-07-12 à 02.56.56

• Total PRV locked in pDEX: PRV supply chart now shows 2 new values, the total PRV locked in pDEX and the total PRV locked (staking + pDEX)

Capture d’écran 2020-07-12 à 02.58.12

Changes

• Mobile Scroll: Mobile scroll has been fixed, you can now browse on Incscan more easily via your mobile browser or via the Incognito app.

• The $0 liquidity bug has been fixed. At the beginning of a new UTC day, the pDEX overview showed a $0 liquidity value during 15 or 30 minutes.

10 Likes

Hi @Jared,

Thanks for the idea, I’ll see what I can do about that!

3 Likes

Thanks for the new dashboard :tada::raised_hands::rocket:

5 Likes

@inccry - the new dashboard looks great! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:mega: 1.6.1 version released! :mega:

New feature:

• pDEX Overview Pie Charts: 2 pie charts have been added on the pDEX overview page to visualize pairs distribution by volume and liquidity.

Capture d’écran 2020-07-13 à 23.34.16

@Jared Let me know what you think about this first version :wink:

13 Likes

@inccry looks good! One thing to add in might be the amount next to their tag. Ie. Usdt 40%

Other than that it looks great and I really appreciate you taking the time to do this!

Btw you got my 2 votes on the last builders rewards :grin:

2 Likes

Great job @inccry , would love to send you a tip. Could you add the QR-Code as well for this? It’s because I’m browsing here with desktop.

2 Likes

This is fantastic, another small suggestion would be to keep the coin pairs the same color between the two charts… i.e. Blue would represent the same pair on Volume and Liquidity… right now i think they are linked to size of pie.

2 Likes

I need 20 colors if I want to keep the same color between the 2 pies (because a pair can be in the top 10 for liquitidity and not for volume). I’m not a designer, it’s not easy to declinate 20 colors :smiley:

3 Likes

Done, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, Tip has been sent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:mega: 1.6.2 version released! :mega:

New feature:

• PRV usd price evolution: to celebrate the all time high reached today, I added a chart about PRV price evolution. It shows the PRV price in dollar by calculating the average of PRV-pUSDT and PRV-pUSDC prices.

Capture d’écran 2020-07-24 à 23.29.28

Happy ATH!

14 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 1.43.57 PM

@inccry, any idea why I get this?

Thanks, I’ll investigate.

It could be related to Cloudflare

1 Like

It’s from brave, the banner pops up when the server returns a 404 (can be turned off in brave settings). It happens on incognito.mesquka.com as well because of the way I’ve got the single page app running (404.html redirects to index page and the browser navbar url is set using the browser history pushstate API).

It can be safely ignored.

5 Likes