Hi, it’s a choice. Custom privacy coin support will be added later.
But how come can we see pdex trading history?? This is not a private decentralized exchange then
You don’t see who traded, just the transaction and its amount.
Looks awesome! I think it’s fantastic example of taking ownership of the idea and just make it happen
Wow. Great. New home page for my browser.
0.0.2 version is released, with a new feature: Shielded coins stats!
New pages and stats:
- a list of all verified shielded tokens in the Incognito network, with total amount shielded: https://incscan.io/shielded-coins
- a list of latest shielded and burnt coins: https://incscan.io/shielded-coins/history
- a chart for each token with the evolution in time of total amount available: https://incscan.io/shielded-coins/evolution/pUSDT
I just added a changelog in the first post of this thread.
The next feature available should be a pDEX overview.
Thanks guys for all your feedbacks, I appreciate!
Would be even more awesome to implement your work into the Incognito App.
love your work!
Amazing job @inccry!
Hope you are rewarded for your dedication and work on the project. Keep it up!
Really love your site and the work you’ve done. I really appreciate your commitment to not only making a functional site but also a beautiful one.
Please consider adding node functionality to the to-do list. Perhaps node monitoring (time seen or online indicator), node profit charts or amounts and what state the individuals node is in (waiting, selected, earning, etc).
Look what I found https://twitter.com/incscanio
Good catch @andrey!
this is actually a really cool use case: anonymous tipping!
@aaron this week newsletter is probably planned out already to update the community on april results… but did you have any plan yet for next week yet? maybe we can exclusively feature incscan & inccry?
I plan on including incscan and @inccry in the email tomorrow, but do you mean send out an email that isn’t a weekly update but is entirely dedicated to it? I’m happy to do that if that’s what you mean
0.0.3 version is released!
- Complete transaction types, all types are now covered
- Show linked transaction when a transaction is a “response” to a “request”
- Show transaction amount when possible
- Show transaction pDEX fee paid when possible
Discover new features:
- Start staking transaction type: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/74cbc6e992985ab0786a7283ca7fb0b41ee4863edc92b3d2fb15683196698582
- Stop staking transaction type (unstaking in progress): https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/10f639bd28372db95b8c124a1d60ed58c628a2b049ed681b11c9d0c04d8afff9
- Unstacking transaction type: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/b4606f6385aa1c561fa1c0c1e0522f7d13c967feec62b9062348c54e86e782b5. If you click on the “Linked Transaction”, you’ll browse to the linked start staking transaction.
- Show sell amount and trading fee for pDEX trade request transactions: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/9be46c8ff7687b4bf46e9eda396c26a44a5c95a08ddb3767c440cc1935b01c62
- Show amount for shielded coin request and response transactions: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/34fed53edcc352a73ec6391b313456cf01ff90c27a7327a8096ad86311a3aad6 https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/bdcac19d3689aa952c5cf91eebec29a220145452889def845f3e971f2c0d9e08
- Show amount for burning shielded coin transactions: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/8fcfe43c4fe0115b99ed3febf24d1ebaa8fe97b0a356c44c1f2d44e68f633168
- Show amount rewarded for staking reward transactions: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/e4fe37c5fb0353f6ea76cc6e3153e0fe26ceeb615319d248fbdd94708a86c3f5
- Show amount for pDEX withdrawal transactions: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/eeb6ee79961d8810d5b8ba257147242524a4493ef41f84185553da408cdefcc4
- Show amount for pDEX liquidity request transactions: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/7ab73708c576c45b68686d023f874baee1c0474a49944230534a0eeef2bb838b
- Show amount for pDEX liquidity response transactions: https://incscan.io/blockchain/transactions/7454c5c1b57503481e800d7fcd3ea7e4345e62fe0652bb4c227ca199e40ddecd
The next big feature should be a pDEX overview.
Confidential assets feature is very needed here. A lot of informations is very exposed which makes this privacy thing questionable
@duy Yeah sorry , it’s back.
I use my own fullnode but it was not the problem, I disabled few indexers on my side.