(Outdated post) Network Explorer

Hey @inccry, could we have instead of today trading volume, 24h trading volume? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey @andrey, not easily but noted! (because I track USD volumes on a daily basis)

3 Likes

@inccry - I think you should indicate the time since this update was calculated alongside the (today trading volume). For example, say something like “TODAY TRADING VOLUME - Resets in 23 Hrs”. This will allow people to know that the number is typically much higher during a 24 hour period, and the fact that the clock just reset based on UTC time. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:warning: UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS :warning:

Incscan is out of sync.

Cause: Access to api.incognito.org changed. I’m waiting for the Incognito team to get a solution.

ETA for reopening: TBD

2 Likes

:warning: END OF MAINTENANCE :warning:

Incscan is synced again.

6 Likes

I wrote a tutorial about transactions and websocket connections: [Tutorial] How to receive all new transactions in a websocket connection

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get a PRV/BTC chart in the pDex markets page? I’d love to be able to chart PRV against bitcoin.

1 Like

Its already available :slight_smile:

Hi @Brakley,

Please click on the pair name at the top right of the page, you can choose the pair you want to see.

Capture d’écran 2020-10-14 à 18.07.46

3 Likes

Nice! I had no idea that was a feature! Awesome work!

1 Like

Hi @sid, I just implemented your solution:

Capture d’écran 2020-10-15 à 16.04.37

So it shows, given your current timezone, since when this volume is calculated.

Thank you for your proposal!

5 Likes

Great, thank you @inccry!

:mega: 1.7.3 version released :mega:

Updates:

• Urls changes: Some urls have been simplified, the homepage “/dashboard/simple” becomes “/”, pdex overview “/pdex/overview” becomes “/pdex”, etc…
  • pDEX overview: the 2 charts are now shown directly.
8 Likes

I think nobody clicked the link :slight_smile: It points to http://localhost:3000/pdex . FYI

If you provide a shortcut (e.g. /tx/{hash} for /blockchain/transactions/{hash}, it would be awesome.

1 Like

Ha! thank you, fixed!

Done

2 Likes

:mega: 1.7.4 version released :mega:

This is a technical release.

New feature:

• New specific endpoints for Nomics pDEX integration: Nomics shows bad numbers about pDEX, the idea is to crowl data from Incscan rather than Incognito analytics API.

For the curious, new endpoints are:

5 Likes

Hi @inccry,

Thanks you for helping with Nomics API, I’ve already submitted these new endpoints to Nomics team and waiting for the integration atm.

By the way, we also have PRV listed on Staking Rewards which sometimes goes wrong because of down APIs.

Could you please help us to build new APIs applied for Staking Reward that crowl data from Incscan as well? I can collect all API requirements from them and send it to you.

How do you think? :blush:

cc @andrey

3 Likes

Hi Ducky,

No problem to help the team. Please send me all you have about API requirements! (I can’t find anything on Staking Rewards site, only a contact form)

3 Likes

Cool! Thank you in advance!

I will collect all needed information and transfer to you ASAP.

1 Like

To the guy that uses Incscan API to get the whole price history from all pairs every hour at the same time, please contact me.

For the moment, Incscan API is open to all with no restrictions, but please, be responsible when you use it, don’t spam it. For example for price history, you don’t need to ask for the full history every hour if you already got the history from past days.

If I see this kind of behaviours again and again, I’ll have to setup API usage restrictions.

Thank you.

5 Likes