Need your help: Most wanted bridges.

Polkadot and algorand please

1 Like

@andrey Do you happen to have any news on Cardano with the contact I made to the IOHK team? Would be awesome to get a feedback if the ball is rolling already or what your plans are… Not stress, just a heads up! Cardano would be a great addition and I am 100% sure we can bring a lot of liquidity pretty quickly! :wink:

Hey @scooter haven’t chance to talk with Cardano team yet. CC @elena in Jan she is going to launch several bridges and will try to talk with IOHK team.

@elena if you don’t mind, please keep this thread updated, so everyone knows of what is going on this direction :slight_smile:

4 Likes

+1 for LBC / Library. They lack right now DEX for trading as well, thus an integration would be awesome.

1 Like

+1 for Cosmos & Ripple

2 Likes

Polkadot is on the 2021 roadmap:

2 Likes

Helium (HNT) would be really awesome. Unfortunately they’re not a fork of another chain so it’ll be a new implementation. Its bringing a huge ecosystem of people new to crypto though.

There is a difference between building bridges and adding a coin, I wonder if everyone is aware of that.

4 Likes

Please #BSC soon ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In cooperation with @andrey we just filed a proposal to the Cardano Fund3 challenge to fund the creation of a bridge between Incognito and Cardano. While funding isn’t even the most important part here it’s more about testing the reaction towards such bridge within the Cardano community. We are currently proposing using the “Incognito Bond Contract” to build the bridge but the final goal should definitely be a fully trustless bridge. Let’s see how the community reacts and hopefully we can make this reality soon + bring liquidity to pADA on Incognito!

6 Likes

I just forgot another very interesting bridge that we could look at.

DeFiChain is a blockchain defi enabled on Bitcoin . They have their own blockchain but no bridges at all.

Market Cap is around 1Billion and the only way to send token out is through a KYC service called CAKE and exchanges like bittrex and hotbit.

I was an early adopter since the early days but actually , even if the project pumped, I’m not a big fan of it: they could have made much more developing!

Anyway imagine what would be if we can do an incognito bridge that could allow them to use incognito as a second layer and maybe would be good for incognito if they start doing things in the right way that project could skyrocket!

I had a big problem with withdrawal and i wanted to share this possibillity to the team…

2 Likes

DCR (Decred) please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Katoshicoins, we will check the information about DeFiChain and will try to figure out if there is a way to mutually beneficial cooperation.

4 Likes

+1 for Ripple and Stellar

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. Will take it into account.

2 Likes

+1 Oxen former Loki

:snowflake: Avalanche! :snowflake:

@astro @Elektros
Thanks for your input, guys!

2 Likes

I have been looking into the elrond platform. I think they are going places. Orion is going to be run on elrond as a DEX CEX aggregator and we could tap into their “bottomless liquidity” as a broker or exchange? Perhaps that would solve our liquidity issues?

Also, elrond routes 30% of transaction fees to the developer of a smart contract as royalties. Its is unheard of, I think that will attract a lot of new development. An Incognito bridge could route the funds to be used in a clever way?

3 Likes

Please add Helium (HNT) !