The Different Stages of the Validator Lifecycle

@Mike_Wagner @Jamie :joy: :joy: Perfect!

@ning What do you think? Should we make a badge?

6 Likes

Wuuuhhoooo!! Got 10prv this morning.
I hope payments start to pick up again and dont start getting few and far between.

6 Likes

This is the best thing! Thanks for tagging me @Mike_Despo

@Mike_Wagner - you’re a wizard. Can you send me png files with transparent backgrounds?

@Jamie - just granted you the most sought after badge:
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 11.16.02
Who wants this one? :arrow_down:

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 11.16.06

8 Likes

@ning Hilarious! Now we can have some fun.

Oh and congrats @Jamie on your badge! :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks! I hope no one will take it from me :heart:

3 Likes

Hi,
I am running my vpn on digital ocean, all is setup correctly but how do I see my earnings, mine still shows 0?

2 Likes

It is so normal. To earn some PRV, your node should join the committee (being a validator) but this is random. In each epoch(~4 hours), some nodes are swapped out, some are swapped in.

3 Likes

Thank you ! I’m about 9hrs in

1 Like

I normally get around one payment per 4 - 7 days if that helps.

So 9 hours - chill …

1 Like

Okay great just making sure I set it up correctly I’m use to mining with gpu first time staking

1 Like

@palumboe1 you could use my node tracking app to see a little more details: New node statistics board

It’s a work in progress, make sure you pastr your public key and not validator key. Once you set it up it stores keys in your browser, so you could save it to a bookmark and check it regularly.

A new update is coming soon and feel free to request features.

4 Likes

I’ll check it out and if you need a helping hand I’m a developer as well!

3 Likes

a one pNode virtual suspiciously hasn’t been earning since the end of may or so.

can anyone suggest a step-by-step procedure to check if the pNode is ok and eligible to earn?

node’s pk 122kuADXbEPa18cHm2HeK2mzzHrPTQ452Jsfw8mxpjcM9YCttN1

1 Like

@nickvasilich you can use this tool that @raz developed: https://watch.incognito.market/
Untitled

2 Likes

this is a great tool, i use it already, but it always shows that one of my nodes always “waiting to be selected”. that’s weird for me)

1 Like

This may not help at all, but is worth a try. I had my pNode not earn for a very long time too. Then I decided to just shut it down for a day, and investigate a little more after that.

After powering it up again after a day, the node balance showed 65 PRV where it had displayed 0 PRV before. Not sure what happened there, but I don’t believe the Node was suddenly selected that often to earn 65 PRV in one day. And even if it did, it was still worth it.

4 Likes

@Jamie, is there any way to calculate how many days the node was waiting to be selected? I’d like to get bage)))

3 Likes

Hi Jamie…do you still hold the longest non earning badge…and if you don’t…who is the current holder and what is the current record if you know?

I currently hold the title, its 40 days… @Jamie created a thread specifically for the badge:

I do think this is going to change hands more often with the growth of nodes coming online though…

1 Like

Thanks Doc for update…lol…by the way that streak is 40 calendar days correct?..cause well I am chasing that badge…hehehehe…:wink: