My balance are went to 0

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Would there be other wallets who might consider incorporating the incognito blockchain? I think could increase and enhance user confidence. :pray:

6 Likes

The Incognito app queries lb-fullnode.incognito.org/fullnode.

The blockchain, Incognito explorer, and SDK all query mainnet.incognito.org/fullnode.

As noted, mainnet is fully operational. It is lb-fullnode that is derpy (again). It is possible to create transactions on the blockchain while the app is down using the API via the SDK. (Hint and hint)

7 Likes

Wow relief balance is back!! How do you view ones liquidity pairs?

6 Likes

I would be interested to hear if they are able to recover the lost ETH. Was considering buying and staking prv but things donā€™t sound to stable there. Thanks.

5 Likes

Viewing liquidity pairs is still the same process. Looks like the staking is different.

5 Likes

The lost ETH was due to making multiple transactions to the same Shield Address. When you shield crypto, it gives you a temporary address only good for one transaction. If you accidentally make multiple transactions to the same shield address you can recover your lost crypto by sending all the transaction information to a moderator. I accidentally did this when I pasted the wrong address in one of my transactions. It wasnā€™t difficult to recover.

8 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s the best solutions, more wallets will help you do not depend from one wallet.

Already work on this direction:

1. Several builders work on launching independent wallets
  2. I do communication with couple of biggest crypto wallets to integrates Incognito chain

Once we have some progress in these two directions, you guys will have more options and will not depend on one wallet.

6 Likes

Hey @Will_Roll what do you mean by you lost funds ?

What did you do and what was the outcome ?

4 Likes

Ibsent my ETH from my Crypto.com wallet to mt Incognito wallet it showed that it completed on the Crypto.com and on Etherscan but when I check my wallet on Incognito it never arrived. That wasnā€™t the only time I lost Cryptos. I also sent BTC from my fold app a very small amount like $15 USD and same thing never arrived. Iā€™m just taking my lost and leaving this platform just to unstable. I guess this node is going straight into the gabage can. Good luck and be careful. You may lose a lot more than you bargain for. Take care! Adios!

3 Likes

Funds canā€™t be lost, it might stuck in a smart contract If you deposited when the time is expired. I this case devs just need your deposit details to kick off the transaction.

@Will_Roll did you talk with @Peter or @Ducky about this ?

7 Likes

@andrey you seem online
I was sending USDT during downtime and still havenā€™t gotten credited the amount in my walletā€¦
I wrote with chucky in telegram, today 6 hours agoā€¦
I know itā€™s weekend, but stillā€¦
Waiting isnā€™t fun :rofl:šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚

5 Likes

Hey! You still havent recieved the USDT?

4 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Hi @flurgx please DM me and @Ducky with details, we will kick the transaction.

2 Likes

Are there any concerns about USDT and USDC that can be potentially frozen?

If people make a deposit to incognito in USDT and USDC then immediately convert to BTC and withdraw, and the USDT /USDC tokens are later frozen, what will happen?

2 Likes