My balance are went to 0

Please help all my coin are gone. All balances are zero? I was getting an error then did the update and cant find my coins?

7 Likes

Me too

6 Likes

Unfortunately this happened before. The main full node went down. Your coins are all safe don’t worry. Since all transactions are recorded on the blockchain and distributed to people with nodes, your wallet address can’t lose anything. The infrastructure that is in place to check the value of your wallet is what went down. This definitely shouldn’t be happening, but the last time it happened the devs were quite responsive.

11 Likes

Hey @BuyBTC Sorry to hear your having an issue, would you be so kind as to provide more information on the topic? What keychain? was it just after the update?

-Thanks!

6 Likes

I should have over 2,500 usdc in this wallet

7 Likes

Logged in and saw a error code i think it was 506. Everything was 0. Did the update any still no coin just the new look?

7 Likes

Seems that the official full-node is down right now, sorry about this, once its back up and working i think the issue should disappear, i will keep you posted. And thank you for your patience, i know it can be frustrating.

6 Likes

I dont see the stake option anymore. Also had a significant amount in liquidity pool as well. This is very rattling! Not sure if I am comfortable with this wallet anymore.

6 Likes

Welcome to my frustration. I lost $560 USD in ETH and never got it recover. Hope you are able to recover yours.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s completely understandable. Once the full node is back up, you should be able to remove your value. Your assets are on the blockchain, so you can’t lose ownership. The first time this happened, I believe they said they were going to implement a backup node so it doesn’t happen again. I’m not quite sure what happened to that.

I understand everyone’a value is safe, but not being able to move your assets around in a time of need is definitely unacceptable.

6 Likes

I believe you still never gave @Peter the proper information to recover your funds

5 Likes

My man, I included the info for @Peter attachment and all. I’m still waitimg. 2 months later.

5 Likes

2 months your coins are gone??

5 Likes

@Peter please assist!

5 Likes

The stake option is now called provide

7 Likes

5 Likes

These 2457 USDC have disappeared??

What’s going on???

6 Likes
Edit (Not Mainnet, i'm just trippin) // Tnx Jamie for the correction

Fullnode is down, the way the app checks your balance is not functioning right now. Your balance is still there, the app just isn’t able to check. Hopefully it will be up soon.

5 Likes

Oops. Not so fast amigo. Mainnet is the chain itself, that one is still running pretty smoothly.

The fullnode, the server the app queries data from seems to be down or at least offline. All information stored in the blockchain is still in there safe and sound.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will do everything to get things running again asap.

8 Likes

Thank you @Jamie and @Revolve

5 Likes