[Solved] Move’n on up

@Ducky How do I get from Trust Level 2 Member to Trust Level 3 Regular? I’ve been on this thing every day since it launched. Not sure what I’m missing. This is the quest I want to complete. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hey @JG20 heres a post that explains the different tier levels for users

Note that TL3 is dynamic. So just keep up the activity and youll get there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Chucky for very quick help! And thanks @JG20 for tagging my name :see_no_evil:

I think this instruction may be helpful for you: Incognito.org trust levels. Hope to see you in the list of receiving vote tokens next month! :muscle:

2 Likes

Perfect. I think I just need to create a few more topics. Thanks for the help!

4 Likes

Do note that TL3, is not easy to adquire and maintain, if you drop below any of the thresholds for TL3 you will be demoted back. So its not only a race to the finish but a steady process that must be maintaned :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What is the benefit to get TL3? Cause now cannot get the badge’s reward anymore

1 Like

In my opinion, higher trust level = higher credibility and engagement with the Incognito community. People are able to obtain a higher level only if they contribute more to the project by being active on the forum, sharing constructive viewpoints, helping as well as learning from each other, and come up with new ideas.

Attaining higher trust levels means that you are somewhat take part in the governance board where you can raise up your voice in the way the project grows. To me, it’s much more important than the reward. :slight_smile:

In terms of Builder Rewards program, TL3 are eligible to receive vote tokens where they can do proper product inspectors, and cast their votes for the projects that contribute the most to the development of Incognito ecosystem. It’s huge! :wink:

We have nothing to do if everyone simply gets the badges for PRV reward. Moreover, we’ve seen pretty bad behaviors from the spammers who entering the forum for easy money :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading my personal sharing! :black_heart:

10 Likes

Quest complete. I made it to TL3. Now it really is a happy Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :black_heart:

1 Like

Please do keep in mind that unlike the previous trust levels, TL3 is dynamic, and is granted depending on your activity over the last 100 days. That requires your effort to maintain your performance and keep the badge. If you dip below the requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted to Member. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Let’s check this topic for reference: Incognito.org trust levels

2 Likes

Congratulations to JG20 on attaining TL3 status… :grin:…and the Chucky and Ducky thank you for the posts and information as to the subject matter of leveling up… :sunglasses:

2 Likes