More than $16M USD of crypto has gone Incognito

As of today, Incognito remains the only way to keep your multiple cryptocurrencies and crypto activities fully private. Shielding volume is our most significant utility metric, and its growth demonstrates clearly that the privacy movement is currency agnostic, chain agnostic, and ecosystem agnostic – bigger than any singular coin. This is the start of privacy for all.

Incognito has just crossed $16M in shielding volume as more continue to recognize the importance of protecting their assets. Growth is looking exponential; more than $11M was shielded over just the past 2 months.

We happy to be building a product that people truly need. Thank you for being part of Incognito’s rapid growth.

In addition to shielding volume, we also remain focused on increasing the Incognito pDEX liquidity pools, so as to better support larger trading volumes and enable more users to trade with full privacy.

Keep your eyes peeled - we’ve got more to share in our upcoming weekly newsletter. Follow us for all the latest developments and come join in the conversation.

35 Likes

This makes a very good argument for adding more options to Provide. Many of those tokens would probably provide liquidity, if the option for them to earn simple interest by letting it sit in Provide oppose to just sitting in their wallet. Using the old liquidity option is preventative to most since you have to provide both sides of the liquidity.

I’m really starting to see then need for more liquidity to allow trades to happen within incognito without the need to venture outside of the pDEX.

3 Likes

Not trading because kyber has such a huge slippage for even a small amount.

1 Like

Hi @kichoman this could be a good idea. However, I think we need to check with dev team and our community about should we expand others type of Tokens. At the current, we have provide option available for BTC, XMR, USDT, USDC, DAI, ETH as those are mainstream tokens and could provide the system with most liquidity. But yep, sure we will consider about it when our community have bigger demand for this.

We are trying to increase more liquidity so that we can trade within Incognito in the future. We are run fast, and will be faster as the system is improved with speed, stability and useful functions.

1 Like

Have you try with pUniswap yet? We just implemented it yesterday.

Hi @thinhkakashi

Not yet I’ve seen it show up now but I still try to keep my trades primarily within incognito. I’m sure I’ll be giving it a go soon though.

2 Likes

Can you elaborated on this? When trading USDC:ETH, I see “powered by uniswap” but the rate on uniswap.org is so much better than in app. As an example, I am seeing $386.5 USDC/ETH in the app but it shows $382.3 USDC/ETH on app.uniswap.org.

1 Like

Wow that is a huge gap, I hope it is not intended to be this way.

1 Like

ninja edited lol I meant $382.3 and not $328.3

1 Like

Yup that sounds better, haha. The app will show you the minimum amount you will receive (aka the minimum amount you will accept, if not the trade will refund, usually 99%), not the actual, which is typically a little more.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Maybe that wording should be included in the trade screen? Also, why is there always a 10 PRV kyber network trading fee even though the transaction is going through uniswap?

1 Like

If you tap the (?) next to max price, there’s a little blurb. Could prob be more visible tho!

Re pools, the app will show you whichever has the best rate atm - whether that’s pdex kyber, or uniswap. Fee-wise, both kyber and uniswap are subsidized to 10 prv atm (taking into account gas fees and trading fees for those exchanges).

Just to make sure this isn’t a bug with the display - do you mean you are trading on a uniswap labelled pool, but the fee says kyber?

1 Like

Yup, uniswap labelled pool, but the fee says kyber

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have a look, the pop up text was probably overlooked. btw, the trade function will soon be paused in preparation for the cross-pair launch, and should be back all shiny in a few hours.

More details on cross-pair here if you are interested: Trade paused from 12AM - 8AM ET tomorrow (28 August)

This will be helpful for users as they’ll only pay incognito network fees instead!

3 Likes

Super excited for this cross-pair launch. Going to be a huge game changer imo.

Privacy market still very big and huge potential, Hope Incognito growing more stronger & faster

3 Likes

We can go x100 market cap value in order to compare with Monero, super huge potential

2 Likes

BTC moon today back to 13.000$, i think PRV can go up higher in the next few months

2 Likes

BTC sinking again but PRV still at 1.45$, quite good for long term investment

2 Likes