Mooniswap

Looking over the Mooniswap whitepaper released today. I could see Mooniswap usurping Uniswap as the most used DEX. This is getting fun you guys!

https://mooniswap.exchange/#/swap

Can we get liquidity into these pools privately? That would be AWESOME.

3 Likes

Does it look like they stole UI from the uniswap ?

For this month we keep going with uniswap integration, but possibility to add mooniswap is open to be next )

2 Likes

Actually, it is a fork of uniswap :slight_smile: You may see it in github.

However, I roughly examine the project (mooniswap) and the entity (1inch.exchange) behind it. To me, they are really promising. 1inch is a dex aggregator and more. Their AMM solution is structured to increase the earnings of the liquidity providers against arbitrageurs. Besides, they have a solution for high fees on Ethereum DEXes.

I’ll keep my eyes on that project. Btw, thanks @craycraycrypto

2 Likes

100% they hijacked the UI. And yeah Uniswap is still the leader. 1inch is solidified as the top AMM, and once people realize putting liquidity in Mooniswap is better than Uniswap for returns, it will change quite quick!

I think I’ve started to become a real crypto expert :rofl:

1inch has been listed in Binance today and it did +10x.

https://www.binance.com/en/trade/1INCH_USDT

2 Likes

Yup, unfortunately they did not airdrop to those that were in mooniswap pools, just exchanges through 1inch. Not sure where this platform will end up honestly. They rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way early on. I do like their continual governance module though. Very cool.

2 Likes

They are all forks of Uniswap, you have only to look if the projects and the team is good and specially the TVL. At the moment Sushiswap i think is higher even then Uniswap! i dont think Mooniswap have high TVL!

Agreed, this is an old thread. Sushiswap is definitely cranking out more innovation than Uniswap at this point.

Just wait until you can swap LP tokens on a dex. Then you will have another layer of liquidity tokens that trades on top of those.

Mind. Blown.