Massive loss of value when trading or moving coin

I made the mistake of moving 90k XY Oracle into incognito. Any internal trade I go to make Im previewing a loss of 75-90% of my xyo value. This goes for Bitcoin, Prv, Doge. I am really just wanting to send it to an exchange but sending my XYO to an external is 30 PRV!!! It cost me $1 to send it to incognito from a wallet that doesn’t hardly support it. What am I missing here? This is a huge problem for me. Does anyone have an alternative coin so I don’t take a huge hit?

1 Like

There is nothing we can do about it. The best solution for you is to un-shield if you cannot bear with such a trading loss.

1 Like

Thin liquidity pools are a bitch. I would advise before you move any coins; check out the size liquidy pools. You can do that I just setting up a trade and reviewing the size of the pool at the bottom of the trade screen.
If you are just storing it here maybe think about staking it but honestly I don’t even know how to staking works anymore as there were many changes recently. I did well staking before the provide function.
Incognito is designed for cheap private in system trades. One can transfer wallet to wallet with privacy, It is not designed for moving funds in and out quickly and cheaply.
I would rather have my funds sitting privately here than on an exchange.

3 Likes

I am quite surprised that unshielding is so expensive for XYO. It is very very cheap for XMR, LTC, etc. Something sounds fishy here

Update: Never mind, it is ERC20, which is very expensive due to high gas fee (and high ETH price).

3 Likes