Marketing Material

Sky Scraper Banner

WideSkyIncognito

9 Likes

The text has a syntax error. Incog"i"nto --> Incognito. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you for catching this. I have corrected. Bonus attention to detail point for you! :+1:

3 Likes

Adding a new ZOOM BACKGROUND for those monthly calls and your interaction with friends. They will ask what it is all about, opening up the opportunity to introduce them to the network and get them on board.

If you need assistance changing your background in zoom, just ask.

11 Likes

Looping gif

10 Likes

That’s boss af

2 Likes

Smoking!!!.. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Twitter Post. This one is easy. Just download the image below, then post the image to your twitter feed with a link to the incognito page or incognito twitter page @IncognitoChain

https://twitter.com/IncognitoChain

IncognitoTwitterPost

8 Likes

20200703_211943_0000

8 Likes

Nice :+1:

5 Likes

Privacy

5 Likes

That’s a really nice job!
Congratulations and well done :+1:

1 Like

I hope people are using these. Please post an image above to your social media. It can help start a conversation that helps your friends AND this project!

4 Likes

That’s awesome !

1 Like

incognitotiesnottattoos

3 Likes

privacyandgrowth2

This one will help attract more money to the liquidity pool. Please spread this in crypto forums and on your social media. Thanks!

4 Likes

It had been awhile since I had had a chance to view the artwork here under this topic string…and well all I can say is that it only gets better and is really cool…My compliments to the designer be it one or many…once again the work is amazing…:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s pic really awesome

2 Likes

there is a very good grip. Maybe if you agree the editable file could be made available to the community, to update it (the apy have changed) and so that everyone can distribute it in their language.

1 Like