Managed cloud wallet

Hi guys,
I just found your project and it seems exactly what I was looking for. I am trying to do similar wrapping using zcash shielded transaction but I think what you have is what I need. Sorry if my question sounds silly. I need running (in cloud) a wallet which will receive (POST request) transactions (say BTC), and automatically forward further to a specified address. But instead of waiting like mixers do I just planned to shield them via zcash z-transaction. But as you have p wrapper I don’t really need to use zcash shielding and conversion steps at all! My question is how can I make this wallet managed in cloud (or my office server) controlling it via my RESTful endpoints?
Sorry for possibly naive questions.
Do we have python API? Do I need full node?

Regards,
Benjamin

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

In theory it is possible to have a script check for incoming amounts and transfer them elsewhere once received.

A few things to consider. Every deposit from an external chain (shielding) needs a generated deposit address you can only use once.
Transactions within the Incognito environment are anonymous, coins that are moved in and out can be tracked. Especially when you are moving the same amount of a coin in and out, in a short timespan, someone who is looking for it can connect the dots.

There is a builders section here on the forum, dedicated to community builders, to help each other and get help form the devs when needed.

There is an SDK supplied by the team.

3 Likes