Longest Non-Earning Streak. [Reigning champion: JG20 at 95 days]

What’s the longest time now without a reward? I had more than expected last month so just wanted to know if I was in the running for breaking the record :smiley: (will be one month tomorrow)

45 days, but rarely, most of the time is 2 or 3 weeks

1 Like

Boo I thought I was going to be the record breaker!

Curently 40 days is the longest not earning streak

1 Like

Mine was 40days, but someone else I think went beyond that… congratulations?

I have two nodes that haven’t earned in 49 days. :neutral_face:

IMG_20201019_101832_181 IMG_20201019_101830_019

This is the app of the screenshots. I developed my self :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The badge is yours, you are taking over from @doc

4 Likes

Wow…Congrats on the badge…question if I may…the doc displaying the days on the nodes …how did you create it…it looks very cool…ok I found the app…very cool indeed… :sunglasses:

1 Like

actually, no one wants that badge, it’s tough :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@J053 I sympathize with you, is this really possible? Why then be a validator? To freeze the$ 2,000 for two months? Simply so.

My node just got selected to earn after 45 days of not earning. Didn’t quite make the record.

1 Like

Node 5 earned today, but Node 2 is still at 51 days.

2 Likes

This thread feels like a self help group talking about how bad our earnings are ;-)…

7 Likes

This thread likes chicken soup for the soul

5 Likes

feeling less desparate day by day when cmt on this thread :smiley: and keep waiting for the next PRV reward

1 Like

Just for the record: Node 2 earned today, so that sets the longest non-earning streak at 60 days. :+1:

7 Likes

Been since November 26th since my node has earned.

How many days are those?

35 right?

1 Like

Your journey along this most mysterious path has barely begun. Another 25 gainless sunsets must you see before you can snatch the blade of grass from @J053’s hand.

6 Likes