Longest Non-Earning Streak. [Reigning champion: JG20 at 95 days]

18 days and nothing

So… I don’t want to be “that guy”, but I think I’m sitting at a 42 day non-earning streak.

Any challengers?

2 Likes

Not from me, I have some that are trending that way (30+ days)… I imagine with the increase in nodes running, it’s going to change hands a lot more often and the non earning streaks are going to start getting much larger than before. I think @Jamie can get you the badge if no one else challenges …

2 Likes

This isn’t the badge I’m looking for!

2 Likes

Well my pnode earned once so that broke the streak I was on…lol…foiled again…so I am building again…got a long way to go…oh well… :sunglasses:

1 Like

OUCH! 42 days has got to hurt!

Maybe you should get one of these and it would make you feel better :smiley:

1 Like

So when I check my node status on the Telegram Nito bot it says: “Waiting”. That means it’s fine, just hasn’t been chosen yet right?

Edit: and my node just moved into Pending as of 6:30’ish AM MST Sept 10th, so approximately 44 days non-earning. Let’s all hope this is never beaten.

2 Likes

Correct @FutureMiner. If it says waiting, all is good.

1 Like

Congrats on broken record…now I know what to shoot for…hehehehe…for yes…I will have the precioussss… :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

Who has the longest non-earning streak badge now? August 15th was the last time mine mined! Lol

It’s currently under the dutiful care of @doc.

46 days and counting, eh? That should put you at ~98.9% probability to be selected to committee at the next epoch …

Perhaps @Jamie or @Peter will stop by and check in with you to ensure there isn’t another issue preventing your Node from earning.

2 Likes

I’m a goof, September 8th it’s 3rd time being selected was the last time. Aug 15 was the 1st time. Sorry :neutral_face:

Well that’s still a respectable(?) 23 days. Also puts your Node in the ~89 percentile to be selected to committee this next epoch.

3 Likes

I will happily pass on gaining this title ever :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Technically I am the (not)proud owner of the badge but no one has transferred it from @doc to me.

2 Likes

You didn’t seem too sure about the exact number of days, that is why it was not transferred.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Back after being absent

I just hit 40 days (last earned 8th September). @doc I see you’re the current badge holder, what’s your record?

1 Like

What’s the longest time now without a reward? I had more than expected last month so just wanted to know if I was in the running for breaking the record :smiley: (will be one month tomorrow)

45 days, but rarely, most of the time is 2 or 3 weeks

1 Like