Longest Non-Earning Streak. [Reigning champion: JG20 at 95 days]

1 Like

Holy Smokes Bro!!!..so did you break it…cause I have funny feeling you did…damn it…lol…the precioussss still eludes me…frack…foiled again…next time brother next time…muhahahaha… :imp: :sunglasses:

15 months and it’s all come down to this. The future of incognito rests in our…oh wait…no it doesn’t. Not sure this is a prize I want to win. Next thing I know you’ll tell me the node tree is cancelled.

3 Likes

Well …

3 Likes

This day cannot get any worse. At least I’ll be able to relax each night after a long days work and play my favorite Quest game for many moons to come.

4 Likes

Umm …

3 Likes

Great Scott! I guess I’ll take all the PRV I was going to use for the Quest spins and put them into provide so I can earn a high fixed income for the rest of my life and retire early. Life is good!

3 Likes
So ...

https://we.incognito.org/t/incognito-2021-transparency-decentralization-and-infrastructure/10879

3 Likes

This is my new favorite thread on any social platform, ever.

7 Likes

Good times. All joking aside, looking forward to the new focused direction of the dev team.

6 Likes
1 Like

Officially day 66 and counting. Will the king keep his crown? Time and complete luck will tell…

1 Like

Hums to himself…“Hail to the chief”,…or is it…“God save the King”,…no no no damn it…He has the preciousss…points to @Thriftinkid…hmmm…foiled again…I will have her…I will…muhahahahha… :imp: :sunglasses:

NO NO No
photo_2021-03-23_21-28-54

1 Like

What? A three-way race to be the slowest now?! Its a like a bad movie coming to a terrible climax!

3 Likes

Well I’m sorry

It happened. It finally happened. My node finally popped pending today. New record is 71 days.

https://vlp.to/1OmQfS6m

4 Likes

CriminalFelineCamel-size_restricted
Mine isn’t here yet :woozy_face:

Well, 71 days for me and still waiting. Is that officially the longest now?

I also have another node currently at 60 days.

That is currently the longest. Its down to you and @Roman

1 Like