Longest Non-Earning Streak. [Reigning champion: JG20 at 95 days]

Well I’m sorry

It happened. It finally happened. My node finally popped pending today. New record is 71 days.

https://vlp.to/1OmQfS6m

4 Likes

CriminalFelineCamel-size_restricted
Mine isn’t here yet :woozy_face:

Well, 71 days for me and still waiting. Is that officially the longest now?

I also have another node currently at 60 days.

That is currently the longest. Its down to you and @Roman

1 Like

Finally earned on the 75th day. Where are you at @Roman?

1 Like

Congratulations! My status has not changed since 15.01 “Waiting to be selected” :rage: In my opinion, this should not be so that people would wait 75 days!

Looks like you are the official “winner” now! I have another node that’s 65 days out so we’ll see how that goes.

2 Likes

No…no…no…foiled again by all these suitors being in contention for her… :imp:…yes her…the preciousss…but soon enough I will have her…you hear me all…I will have her…and to think they entrusted some dwarf or was it hafling with her safeguarding…ughh…but oh yes…soon my dear you will be mine…muhahaha… :imp: :sunglasses:

Hi guys! I still finished) today, 78 days I have no wordsvNode

3 Likes

You win the prize!

3 Likes

Congrats for now @Roman…you have the preciousss…so be it for now anyways…hehehehe…I bet you are glad you broke that dry spell cause yea…that long without earning…that is a long time indeed and well the truth of the matter is that we all here to earn some coin and not just be spinning our wheels for nothing…so congrats once again…my empathy on it having been such a long dry spell for you without earning but hey congrats once again…I will be watchful of the preciouss do not forget…hehehehe… :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have a node that is at day 85 as of today. Any challengers?

1 Like

:fist_right: :fist_left: 85 :partying_face:

1 Like

Damn sorry to hear that @JG20 and @Roman…that is some harsh penalty box time to be enduring…85 days…whoa…not nice at all…hope the drought breaks for you fellows soon… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well I was considering opening a vNode… but I’m not sure after seeing this.

It’s really not that bad. I have multiple nodes and they usually earn within 3 to 4 weeks, but occasionally there is a lost sheep. Node counts are dropping at the moment so that should help selection chances.

Well @franzone I could understand why but for those exceptions in the cases regretfully that have happened to JG20 and Roman most pnodes and vnodes do earn at least once a month I would venture…so do not let past experience of other pnode and vnode owners totally dictate your decision about opening a vnode…best of luck… :sunglasses:

@Roman Just earned on my 95th day. How about you?

2 Likes

You win the prize!

1 Like