List PRV on stakingrewards.com

1. What privacy problem are you solving?

Less than 4 months after the mainnet launch (31/10/2019), the Incognito network currently has 900 validators powering it. The network has enjoyed organic growth, but we need to do more. The end goal is for Incognito to be powered by a large group of small validators (not a small group of large validators, as is the case with the majority of Proof of Stake projects.) I strongly feel that awareness can be improved among validator circles.

2. What is the solution?

With that goal in mind, I’ve been researching websites that are popular with validators, and I think listing Incognito (PRV) on https://www.stakingrewards.com/would be a good idea.

The site lists stakeable assets alongside necessary information about each asset. It also includes a simple ROI calculation.

The site traffic is pretty good too.

3. Which solutions do people resort to because this doesn’t exist yet?

I’m still looking for other sites with good traffic, or places (telegram/ reddit/ twitter…) where we can spread the word, get Incognito listed, and get people talking. If you happen to know any, let me know!

4. Who are you?

I’m Annie - a member of growth team. I’m in charge of the customer experience team and I have been around assisting validators since testnet phase.

5. Why do you care?

I believe that we should have control over our information. Incognito is designed to giving people the choice of claiming their right to privacy. To do that on a meaningful scale, however, Incognito needs to grow itself into a strong, secure and decentralized network. Increasing the number of validators is integral to that goal. The more people power the network, the more secure it is.

(On a side note: ROI is great too :wink: )

6. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?

Deliverable Ship Date
Contact Site 15th Feb, 2020
Process paperworks and payment 20th - 22nd Feb, 2020
Provide necesssary info: APIs, FAQ, staking calculations 23rd - 28th Feb, 2020
Review listing on site 3rd March, 2020

7. What’s your budget?

Desctiption Amount
Listing Fees 2674 PRV
Human Resource 2000 PRV

8. Is there an existing conversation around this idea?

Nope, this is the first one talking about gaining mass adoption among validators. If there is one that I’m not aware of, please loop me in!

9. Is there anything else you would like the community to know?

Feel free to give us feedback or discuss in the comment section below. If you have any ideas about getting the word out, please share them with us.

5 Likes

Hey so finally Incognito made it live on https://www.stakingrewards.com/asset/incognito

I put a tracking code on the site to track the performance of this source as well. Will update you guys later!

4 Likes

Awesome Annie! moving this to completed. :100:

1 Like

Should we close completed ones ?

i think in this case annie will update performance. generally i think it might be good to have the conversation open if someone wants to follow up, or if someone wants to ask a question about the result.