List incognito on crypto tracker sites like cmc?

Is it possible for incognito prv to be listed on sites that track coin prices like.

4 Likes

Afaik, the team has contacted with CMC. They are waiting for the response.

7 Likes

We currently don’t have live data of circulating supply (don’t know why) and that’s a requriement for these sites for sure. Also Incognito is not listed on any major exchanges yet.

This bothered me for a while too, because coinmarketcap is important imo for wider adoption in the crypto word.

The core team focuses more on the privacy community atm, and I think its a good strategy, Incognito is a privacy movement first.

4 Likes

I thought this is live data?
https://pdex.incognito.best/

1 Like

It is, but no circulating supply displayed

1 Like

Ahhh gotcha! Thanks!

Cmc evaluating us, it could take for couple of months.

For the coingecko there is only one requirements left - to have a web version of pdex.
Somehow they are not satisfied with mobile dex.

I am pretty sure if our community start asking them frequently about incognito it could help)

9 Likes

I agree a niche product with a clear plan and goal is the way to go. Start with a great product that the average Joe might not know they need or want until it gets a strong following. It helps that there is less trust in gov, media, and other people I.e hackers etc.

4 Likes

Any update on this? I can’t wait for CMC or CoinGecko listing as so many eyes will see it and it will legitimize it in the eyes of some, even tho I know there a lot of scams on there already :rocket:

2 Likes

Hey. So in order to get listed on coinmarketcap there are a few things that they require, Apart from all the documentation and api links, one of the things they ask for is for the token to be listed on at least 2 different exchanges.

I dont really know how it would work considering that Incognito has its own token (PRV) and is also a DEX. So there should be 2 listings i believe.

As you can see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/incognito-pdex/

The exchange is already listed under Untracked listing which i bellieve means that they need some additional info in order to be able to be a fully tracked listing but i am not completely sure, let me look into it a bit :slight_smile:

(Edit:)
Just stumbled upon this: https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000553592

1 Like

Well it seems as though we meet the criteria from what I can gather however I’m not sure either how the exchange listing works since it’s traded on it’s own dex. I am curious if any other exchanges are in the workings for listing PRV? That would also be great for exposure, but I do kinda like the fact that it being only on the dex that the price movements are so smooth. Hey @andrey are you in talks with any exchanges for listings?

1 Like

yep, we met all criteria, but they says that they will decide when to add us and can’t give any timelines : )

2 Likes

Cool. Will they let you know ahead of time? It would be great to have a heads up when it’s about to happen :+1:t2:

I just keep follow up once per month. Let see how long it takes )

3 Likes

Any developments on this front?

Same as before. Keep pushing.

1 Like

I’m hoping to get a few paychecks in before listing so no rush :wink:

1 Like

Any updates on cmc listing?
Any new exchanges we can be on?

I see secret network is on binance and cmc and several others and I’m jealous

1 Like