What’s a privacy problem I am trying to solve?
Incognito’s pDEX is the first decentralized and confidential exchange in the world.
We want to increase usage of pDEX. One of the ways to measure usage - is trading volume.
Trading Volume comparison
|Monthly trading volume|
Why it’s importnat:
Higher trading volume on pDEX attract more user, brings Incognito pDEX as a strong confidential alternative to existed decentralized trading industry.
Positioning: the world’s only anonymous cryptocurrency exchange
What is the solution ?
We are going to run several initiatives:
|OWNER||INITIATIVE “TO DO”||TARGET “TO GET”|
|andrey||pitch incognito pDEX as a place of free, private, decentralized trading, launch pKyber||bring 3 valuable integration (browser, defi, privacy) Dear 3 media coverage (pkyber, selflisting/self ICO/teh next coinbase|
|lena||offer to ERC20 based projects listing on pDEX||List in 10+ ERC20 projects|
|jason||growth pXMR <> PRV liquidity pool||hit ≈$40k in pXMR <> PRV pools (+85% MoM)|
|henry||launch “self-service listing/fundraising”||list 10+ projects with total liquidity $100k+|
Who are we?
Andrey is here ! I’m an Incognito Rebel, a member of the core team, and I’m working on making the financial world a little bit more private and decentralized.
- @andrey ecosystem lead, biz dev. Past work: Increase Incognito pDEX volume and liquidity pools
- @Henry marketing specialist
- @elena - business development specialist. Past work: Integrations and collaborations with other blockchains and currencies (Lena)
- @jason - researcher business analyst. Past work: Get exposure in Bitcoin community as a new solution for 'Bitcoin anonymity'
- @tien - full stack engineer (past works he was involved (Add notifications to the wallet for incoming transactions, Incognito mode for smart contracts and dapps, Quality control strategy to minimize oversight)
- @dungdang - blockchain engineer (Continue integrating other blockchains via trusted bridges)
- @baothach - Backend And Smart Contract Engineer
- @hoang - Backend And Smart Contract Engineer
- @mo QA
What’s your schedule & KPI?
Current monthly trading volume on pDEX is around ≈ $320k/monthly
Our goal is to increase liquidity pools at least on 30% MoM and hit $650 in trading volume (550k on PRV related, 100k non PRV related)
|05/05||Release pdex rewards dashboard|
|05/22||Release new pdex UI|
|05/29||Improve pdex UI|
More detailed explanation of UI improvements, which allow users to simplify trades:
• User don’t need to deposit/withdraw anymore which has cause many issue and make user have bad experience -> This will help user have better experience and trading faster.
• The UI is simplized. We calculate the actual number user need to send to trade -> Improve UI/UX
• Pdex Liqudity reward helps us attract more liquidity -> User will have more pair to trade and get more output when trading
What’s your budget?
|Implementer and (BD lead)||2,000 PRV||1||2,000 PRV||result-based|
|Marketing lead||2,000 PRV||1||2,000 PRV||result-based|
|Marketing specialist||1,000 PRV||2||2,000 PRV||result-based|
|Fullstack Engineer (Lead)||2,000 PRV||1||2,000 PRV||result-based|
|Backend and Smart Contract||1,000 PRV||2||2,000 PRV||result-based|
|Backend Engineer||1,000 PRV||1||1,000 PRV||result-based|
|Tester||1,000 PRV||1||1,000 PRV||result-based|
Total expected bonuses: 12,000 PRV
- Increase Incognito pDEX volume and liquidity pools
- [Check "Liquidity rewards program v2" ] Supply liquidity for Incognito DEX. Provide privacy for the world.
All the best,