Just saying hi New to the community

Hi everyone happy to be joining the community.

12 Likes

Welcome aboard Mrs Crypto :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome!

Welcome @MrsCrypto happy to have you in the community.

Hey @MrsCrypto Welcome to the incognito family :hugs:

Feel free to look around the forum for anything you might have a question about, if its not on the forum feel free to create a topic and get community/team input. Glad to have you!!

Welcome to the Incognito Rabbit Hole!

Welcome to the Incognito asylum MrsCrypto…;)…actually you will come to find some of the finest and smartest persons around the crypto verse here at Incognito…they all be outstanding members to know and interact with…but once again welcome to Incognito… :sunglasses:

Hi and welcome! Feel free to ask for anything you might need! :smiley:

I guess you already know your presence is appreciated.

In case you feel a little lost, take a look at both tutorial categories, they hold a ton of information. Other than that, don’t hesitate to ask.

Have fun!

1 Like

Hi @Kristo happy to have you join the community

Welcome to the community Kristo… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi, I’m also new in this community, wish to explore more information about privacy with you guys

4 Likes

Hi, I love crypto and if you have interesting topic, we can discuss further

2 Likes

Hello everyone, i’m new here and want to explore more about PRV and our dapps

7 Likes

Welcome to Incognito Akram :vulcan_salute:

Welcome to Incognito, you chose the right community to join :+1:

Welcome to the incognito family

Hi there, you can ask everything about PRV, how to earn, track or add liquidity or setup node if you want you to run your own node.

PRV is the only coin that can be staked. This is done through a virtual Node, or a physical Node. (This requires 1750 PRV)

You can also add liquidity and earn PRV rewards with other coins as well. The simplest way to do this, is by using the Provide Tab. The money you put into the provide tab is guaranteed, however the return rates are variable and subject to change.

3 Likes

I’ve stake 1750 PRV to set up a new vnode today, looking to recieve the first reward in my privacy life, so excited

5 Likes