July vote: who's the best?

I got to go with this group, hands down top notch:

Teacher - @mike_wagner - always answering questions without an attitude.

Inspired - @InvestForFamily - Have you SEEN this persons mass amount of marketing material they created!

Good neighbor - @revolve - Constantly helping people when things go down.

Builder - @josh_hamon his telegram node bot is awesome. LOVE seeing a new notification popup (making money!)

8 Likes

The above are posted assuming we aren’t able to vote for team members like @Ducky , @Peter @Jamie @ning and the many others that are always helping. You guys should always get a kudos!

7 Likes

Not a full card but

Teacher - @mike_wagner - always answering questions without an attitude.

Good neighbor - @Mike_Wagner - That’s right, he’s a gentleman and a scholar.

Builder - @inccry

• @Clint makes an excellent point! I’m not sure we both know and understand the value the core team brings to the project. For my own two cents are we allowed to vote for them? @Jamie and @Chucky are great teachers, @andrey is clearly inspired, don’t get me started on @Ducky or @ning!
8 Likes

Hey @Clint @Josh_Hamon, actually you guys can cast your votes for whoever you want :slight_smile: it’s your freedom at all! However, we encourage you to vote for community members. :wink:

9 Likes

I have dealt with @Ducky several times now and i’ve heard from @andrey
I have to say Ducky has been fantastic with support, other than these two, i really don’t know anyone else…

good luck to all !

6 Likes

haha, thank you ! Hope that bugs would not ‘visit’ you anymore :joy:

However, welcome onboard! There are many cool friends here. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m putting in my vote for @Josh_Hamon for builder

6 Likes

Teacher - @mike_wagner @andrey
Inspired - @inccry
Good neighbor - @Chucky @aaron
Builder - @raz

7 Likes

Teacher - @mike_wagner
Inspired - @inccry

5 Likes

I’d like to nominate @sid as a good neighbor. He pops up when people need help or information.

3 Likes

Good luck!! I’ve been a little MIA this month sadly bc my job sucks and I still need to make money :cry: but from what I’ve seen, I mostly agree with @ning !

Teacher - @mike_wagner
Inspired - @InvestForFamily , @jerry_watson
Good neighbor - @raz
Builder - @josh_hamon, @inccry

7 Likes

Hey guys! I want to pitch for @CryptoDabber710 he deserved to be Inspired. He spreading info around whole twitter community about Incognito and Involved me into several interesting discussions, which brings more attention to Incognito.

7 Likes

Thank you @andrey

Congratulations to our July honorees:

Teacher: @Mike_wagner for always giving the most helpful, informative answers. Thanks sensei!

teacher

Good neighbor: @sid and @chucky for always popping up swiftly whenever someone needs help, and being super caring supporters. We are happy to have you guys here!!!

neighbor

Builder: @josh_Hamon for building a super helpful Telegram bot. You’re the best!

builder

Inspired: @Jerry_Watson and @InvestForFamily for their creativity, ideas, and for motivating people to jump on the Incognito train and share their thoughts.

inspired

Thanks again to everyone for casting your votes! :heart:

See you guys next month! :grin:

8 Likes

A drink to all who participated!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Grateful

5 Likes

thnx-giphy

4 Likes

7 Likes