Join us for the February 2021 PRV Holders Call

If you’re interested in:

:white_check_mark: Adding DOGE and other tokens to Provide for rewarding liquidity provision
:white_check_mark: Discussing how Builder Rewards v.2 should work
:white_check_mark: Why PRV is not listed on well-known exchanges yet
:white_check_mark: When to expect web extension and web pDEX
:white_check_mark: The effects of Privacy v.2
:white_check_mark: The detailed improvements that come with Portal v.4
:white_check_mark: The status of the Ledger integration

and more,

join us! We can discuss it all during the February PRV Holders Call this Friday (only if you’re there, of course!)

Events details

Time: 2PM UTC | 9PM GMT+7 | 9AM EST | 6AM PST
Date: Friday, February 5th, 2021
Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88356653278
Livestream: Let’s set reminders for the stream!

RSVP

We’ll save you a seat, you bring the drinks :coffee:

Will you be there?

• Yes, I’m in.
  • :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

0 voters

If there’s a topic or question you’re especially interested in discussing, please leave a comment below in advance, so we can organize the agenda appropriately. :point_down:

The monthly call is where you can connect with us directly, and get transparent progress updates and plans for the future. It’s a great way to get a raw overview of Incognito, so invite your friends and introduce them to privacy!

If the last few months are anything to go by, privacy is becoming more important and relevant daily. Let’s talk it over together.

See you there!

15 Likes

I have many questions, but I think they all have active discussion on the forums or are already planned to be discussed, so no need to bring up here… One lighter, less serious question: “Where do you see Incognito being in 5, 10 , 20, 40 years?” I would like to see Incognito available through Blockstream or similar service, adding a whole new level of censorship resistance plus reaching developing areas :mechanical_arm: Maybe in 5-10 years? :wink:

4 Likes

Cool! See you on the call :wink:

Please update this thread with a link to the call recording if possible.

There will be a recap of the call posted soon. :relaxed:

2 Likes