Join us for the August PRV Holders Call

New month new call! Join us in discussing Incognito’s achievements in July, and our development goals for August.

When: Friday, 7 August. Time: 2am UTC | 9am VN | 11am Tokyo
Thursday, 6 August Time: 7pm LA | 10pm NYC
Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85472791529
Who: You - PRV Holders!

Will you join us?

• Yes, I will be there
  • See you next time

0 voters

This call will also be streamed live on our Youtube channel.

Click here to save the date to your calendar.

As usual, so we can make sure nothing gets missed – leave your questions in the comments below!

17 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hi @inccry @Josh_Hamon @raz @Bruno @taind and @incsmile, we’re opening some speaking slots for builders to present what they’re building on this call :slight_smile:

If you guys want to give a pitch for your product, let me know! :crossed_fingers:

cc @andrey @elena

10 Likes

:thinking:

:+1: That’d be great if I could have a few minutes!

5 Likes

Cool! @Josh_Hamon :tada: You can share about the product you’re building now, even the ones you have plan to build in the future.
Hey @andrey @elena let’s introduce him in our call :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cannot be there, but looking forward to the next steps for PRV. Greeting from myself and the team at hybrix [dot] io!

3 Likes

Here is the recap for those who missed the call :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great Presentation Guys! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Are the community allowed to work on the incognito wallet created by the core team and make enhancements?

Hey @taruneldho, we have a Builder rewards where allows builders to join in and build amazing products as their creativity. There are some teams building web wallet for Incognito community so far. You can check this program out and let us know if any question. :wink:

1 Like

@Ducky, I’d like to add some features to the current incognito app. Is there a process for non-core team to be involved?

Which direction do you want to get involved in the enhancement?

If you’re referring to contribute new ideas to polish the current app, you can make a post in Community/ Ideas section. Your opinion will be listened and discussed by the core team as well as the community.
If you’re referring to join in tech development, let me check with my team.

2 Likes