Join the Privacy Quest, earn prizes (up to 1 BTC)

Hey @MrBungle, yes, there are more quests will be added to the game. We plan to have new chests on weekly basis.

4 Likes

Cool - I just remember seeing somewhere that an early winner will get the bitcoin, I don’t wanna miss my opportunity to get possible lottery tickets from my earned spins. I haven’t yet gotten any PRV tokens in order to make my spins, I haven’t had any time to get into setting all that up yet

AH, I see. So I think here are some useful posts for you:

I won 1 lotto ticket, it’s showed complete but how can I find it in my asset?

Please add the BTC Lotto token (verified one) to your asset list. Once the reward distribution’s done, you will see the lotto ticket lands in your list. :blush:

Note: make sure that you’re checking the correct keychain where you’ve been playing the game in.

2 Likes

hi @Pseudonym, @detved, @abduraman, @thriftinkid, @taruneldho and everyone involved in this discussion, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

here’s a follow up from the team. we will be covering spin fees for legitimate players from the prelaunch.

12 Likes

I noticed that the currency options to purchase a node in app do not include the NODE token - I know only 1 has been won so far but it is this something that will be updated soon?

1 Like

Thank you - helpful information, but I’m still trying to figure out when the deadline for a chance to win the prizes are. Specifically- when exactly will the bitcoin lottery be held? Thanks again!

1 Like

Forgive me yall but how exactly do I spin the wheel?? Whenever I click on the wheel this screen shows up and basically I can’t do anything anymore. I can’t click anything and like copy an address or anything. Am I doing something wrong??! I have the QUEST tokens and the required amount of PRV so I’m hella confused :frowning_face:

Screenshot_20201127-203716

1 Like

Is that the full screenshot?

There should be a button on the bottom that says “Confirm Send”.

Ahhh noooo it seems as if I cannot scroll down to see it :frowning:
Yeah even trying to hit the back button on my blackberry doesnt do anything and I basically just have to restart the app.

Interesting, seems like a device-specific situation. I’ll DM you with support and we can get this resolved!

Hey, the deadline for both BTC lottery and other prizes is when all 21k of BTC lotto tickets are fully distributed :smiley: So the more people joining in spinning the wheel, the sooner the deadline is!

1 Like

I had the same issue had to change my screen to smallest scale to see the button.

Hey @kichoman, this’s about the resolution glitch which keep some users from not being able to make the request to spin the wheel. Our devs are already aware of it and working on fixing it now. It’s estimated to be resolved in our next release of the app this week. :blush:

1 Like

Is the quest for “3 approaches to deliver privacy…” full? My app shows 77/200, but when I scan the QR code, it says I’m too late.

1 Like

The same question, maybe we found wrong one

Hey @Thriftinkid @Kristo, I just scanned that code and it worked correctly on my end. Could you guys please exit the app, open it again and try scanning the code to see if it works for you?

1 Like

Hey @Ducky. I restarted the app and tried it on my device. It prompted the capatcha again. But, it said I already found the clue. However, the chest isn’t lit up. So I tried my backup device, and it says I’m too late. Its empty lol. Neither one are correct lol.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, it said I’ve already found the clue