Join the Privacy Quest, earn prizes (up to 1 BTC)

Noted! Thanks! We’ll be updating a few things over the next days. Not only do
You get early access, you get to help us improve it😂

1 Like

There will be more chests! Don’t give up.

As for finding the codes, there’s no trick :slight_smile: It’s just a tough hunt!
Oftentimes, codes are buried as replies to a tweet, comments on a video, or even in the thumbnail!

Open chests mean the reward has been paid. We’ll make it clearer with new icons soon, but in the meantime, check your history in the “Quest” tab to see which ones you’ve won!

Pleasr notify us when it’s live

1 Like

Damn I must be either really tired or just not good at these things lol. I completely forgot and it seems all but 3 have been completed! @Kidor89185 welcome to the forum and the Quest function is live! Best of luck with the three remaining chests.

Really dope idea team!

3 Likes

More new chests will coming soon. Keep an eye out for the Quest tab :wink:

2 Likes

The one Elena gave out before kahoot should be working correctly now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble with the quest tab I tap it but nothing ever comes up

Hey @Silentwish.
Some small bugs did appear could you let us know what phone and what operating system version you are using?

I’m still trying to figure out what the top corner chest icon that changes into other icons is for

iPhone XR. Software Version 14.2

Once I used the browser and input the address, the quest button now works correctly.

1 Like

31 posts were split to a new topic: Problems opening a Privacy Quest chest

It displays the coins & tokens in your currently selected account.

guys, I need a clue for The tor membership program, 1 quest left :sweat_smile:

Maybe Twitter…

2 Likes

What does 150/100 mean under the chest?

150 people have already scanned the chest, but only the first 100 people have earned the price.

2 Likes

I have looked everywhere trying to find a single Qr Code, I looked in Twitter under comments, etc can I get help finding a single 1 clue to this game been searching all of them on youtube, social sites, etc :frowning:

3 Likes

I feel like there should only be a maximum amount of people that can open each chest, not a minimum.

The way it works currently people are encouraged to share QR codes with others after they fond them, since they will not get their own rewards until enough people have fond it.

There is even a possibility of not getting any rewards at all if not enough people find it.

Im sure you have seen plenty of posts like this one where people openly share QR codes because they want to guarantee that they get their rewards.

I think this kinda ruins the fun a bit. If anything the rewards should be split amongst the ones that found the QR codes in a way that disencourages sharing the QR codes.

2 Likes

I’ve given up on trying. I can’t figure out how to use my phone to claim the codes I’ve found. Yes, I know I can tap on the icon in the corner to bring up the camera on my phone, but my camera is useless when the code is ON THE SCREEN of my phone…

3 Likes