J053 - Ensi Telegram Bot

Loving the taste in music for the demo! Great choice. :slight_smile:

Thank you for creating a demo for ENSI

4 Likes

Agree with Chuckyā€¦the music on demo is cool and yes thank you JO53 on demo vid you created for ENSIā€¦ :sunglasses:

:snowman_with_snow: New features! :star:

Happy Christmas to all of you! The bot has a temporary new look :christmas_tree:. I hope you all like it.

But most importantly:

Ensi 2.0 is coming soon, with automatic earnings incomes! :partying_face:

This means that the bot will automatically detect your nodes earnings if you give it their public keys. I have already added the option to add the public key to existing nodes and to newly created ones.

Iā€™m now in school vacations, so Iā€™ll spend my vacations working on it, and so I hope to have it ready by the end of this month or maybe sooner.

You can already add the public keys to your nodes to be prepared when the update is ready.

:christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Awesome! And cute Christmas look :snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Whoa!!!..that rocksā€¦ :sunglasses: :100:ā€¦enjoy the vacation time tooā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

You might end up replacing nito if indeed you implement this feature

1 Like

And itā€™s live! :tada:

Ensi 2.0 is live. The bot will now notify you if the status of your node has changed, and add the earnings automatically to the history.

If you find any bug, typo, or have a suggestion, feel free to comment a post here or send me a message to my Telegram account: @SenorBinario.

8 Likes

:black_medium_square: New feature:

• See the status of your nodes directly from the list.
    :green_circle:: Waiting to be selected.
    :yellow_circle:: Pending.
    :large_blue_circle:: Earning.
    :white_circle:: Offline.
    :key: :man_shrugging:: No public key given.

6 Likes

I canā€™t get the bot to recognize my node

Please send me a message to t.me/senorbinario

The bot has stopped messaging me when my node is selected. Not picking up any statistics either. Last message was in June, and have earned a couple times since then.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for that. It has some problems since a long time, but I just havenā€™t fix them. I hope in the future Iā€™ll be willing to do it. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like