Ensi Telegram Bot
Manage your node earnings: how many earnings you have at month, since the beginning, see equivalence in dollars, etc, all done automatically by monitoring the state of your nodes.
Try it now! @Ensi_Incognito_bot
- Track your nodes and notifies you when they are earning or have earned something.
- See statistics for all your nodes: total earnings since the beginning and since the last months.
- See the same statistics for individual nodes.
- See earnings in USD, based on the latest price of the PRV, given by incscan.io.
- Add new earnings.
- Group nodes in different accounts.
- Share node accounts, so other people can see and edit them too.
- See last earning date for each node.
- You could host your own Ensi bot, since the code is open-source
- Select how many months in the past do you want to see in statistics.
- Sort nodes by: last earning date, earnings this month.
- Export and import backups.
- Sort nodes by: total earnings.
- See earnings individually, and be able to edit them or remove them.
- Admin rights to shared accounts: choose if someone has the right to modify the data of your account.
- Better backup options.
- If you have any other suggestion, please, feel free to post a comment here or an issue at the GitLab repo.
Here is also a quick video demo (Nov 24, 2020)
Versioning scheme: major.minor.patch
|1.0.0||Initial release.||October 19, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.0.1||Fatal errors fixed.||October 20, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.1.0||See the price of the PRV in USD with the
||October 20, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.2.0||When setting the currency in USD, that setting persists.||October 21, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.3.0||Better user experience when setting up new accounts.||October 21, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.3.1||Bugs fixed.||October 21, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.4.0||In general statistics and individual nodes information, “Last month” section was added.||October 31, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.5.0||For individual nodes information, you can now see the first earning date.||October 31, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.5.1||A small bug was fixed.||October 31, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.6.0||New Settings button in the keyboard: You can select how many months in the past you want to see.||November 7, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.6.1||Buttons such as “ Add earning entry” now lead directly to adding an entry for that node.||November 23, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.7.0||In Statistics, there is a button to see nodes statistics. As for now, it only shows a table of the time since last earning of each node, sorted.||November 23, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.8.0||New nodes sort option: By earnings of the month.||November 24, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.8.1||Table of sorted nodes looks better.||December 3, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.8.2||Fixed a bug where the bot would crash if the name of a node started with $ or have any dot.||December 3, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.9.0||New temporary look .||December 4, 2020 (Mexico)|
|1.10.0||Now is possible to add the public key of your nodes, to be prepared for the next release.||December 4, 2020 (Mexico)|
|2.0.0||The bot now tracks automatically your earnings.||December 8, 2020 (Mexico)|
|2.1.0||See the status of your nodes from the list of nodes.||December 11, 2020 (Mexico)|
Just in case you wish to send me some tips, here is my account