issue with BNB->PRV Trade

Hello,

I am unable to trade BNB to PRV. getting -6004 error everytime.
Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

Attachments:
PRVTradeError2 PRVTradeError1

1 Like

Look like u need to wait for your first successful transaction

2 Likes

the last transaction thats shown unsuccessfull, was 8 hours before the other transactions i tried in the morning. So i did wait enough.

Edit:
latest screen, all are unsuccessful.
PRVTradeError3

strangely, as per this document

6004 Any transfer/trade Unable to validate keychain. Please update your app.

But i am already on latest version: 3.11.0

PRVTradeError4

I’m having a similar issue. Can’t send anything out, keep getting error to wait for previous transaction to finish. It timed out yesterday and I have been desperately trying to figure out the solution.

for me, shielding went flawlessly it only errors out on trading the shielded coins to PRV.

BTW, i happen to be on a non google play services device. And looking at the logcat, there are few exceptions mentioning not able to connect to firebase services etc…
Logcat also shows the 6004 error:
here is a snippet of the log:

20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS:
20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS: EXCEPTION WEB_JS_ERROR
20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS: User message: Something’s not quite right. Please try again later!
20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS: Debug message: Can not send privacy token tx
20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS: Error code: WEB_JS_ERROR(-3002)
20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS: StackTrace: -6004: -1001: Reject invalid tx -1025: Can not verify proof of tx [68dda9ee80538cda901a0948ac13e9edf36071c6b18799060e24ee844230b4e5] -9207: Verify aggregated proof failed verify aggregated range proof statement 1 failed
20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS: github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/privacy/zeroknowledge/aggregaterange.AggregatedRangeProof.Verify
20086 20147 D ReactNativeJS: /Users/autonomous/projects/incognito-chain/privacy/zeroknowledge/aggregaterange/aggregaterange.go:539

Is a non google play services enable device the root cause?
If so its a bummer for a super privacy oriented project.

@dpglobal do you also happen to be on a device with no google play services?

I’m on Samsung s9 with google play. I have tried everything, from trading to sending and get the error to please wait for previous transaction to finish. This is crazy. There is no transaction to wait for.

Did you try another phone? I think it should solve the problem. If you do not have another phone, you may use Android or iPhone emulators to install the app and to import your account.

Another solution is to remove the app and to reinstall it. However, please do not forget to backup all accounts’ private keys before doing that.

1 Like

@krauq, @dpglobal
Have you been able to send any amount in any coin in a regular way before?
Shielding doesn’t count. I mean from Incognito to Incognito for example.

No, i havent yet tired that yet. This is my first foray into incognito network/ wallet.

But, as pointed out in previous post, i tried this on a fully google play services enabled device aswell.
And exact same issue on app, and same logs generated in logcat.
So this definitely is a bug.

You installed the app for the first time, shielded crypto, and after that nothing works?

I installed app, and shielded bnb coin. Then when i try to trade this to buy PRV,
i get this error.
I have cleared data/installed on different android devices both with google play services and ones without, and on all of them i face similar issue…

I dont know what exactly you mean by nothing in: “shielded crypto, and after that nothing works”
But i just explained what i intend to do, but cant.
Thanks.

Do you have PRV to pay the network fee for trading?

2 Likes

No, i dont have PRV.
I intend to buy from shielded BNB. But i dont get any error of not having enough PRV, and the fee for the transaction is handled by a small amount of bnb.

How would one get PRV who is just starting?
The app does not mention such requirement?

PRVTradeError5

PRVTradeError6

1 Like

Hi @krauq, 3.11.0 is not officially released yet. Please use 3.10.0 and try again.
Untitled

Link: https://github.com/incognitochain/incognito-wallet/releases

Hi @dpglobal if you are using 3.10.11, what is the exact error message you have? Could I have a screenshot?

@krauq If you are not comfortable with the app/ firebase service, this one would be interesting:
Web app extension - Incognito's 2021 privacy roadmap for the world It would be available soon in Q1 - 2021.

Thanks peter, downgrading to official released version did the trick.
So, i guess, the issue was that i was putting in all the BNB in the source field, and there was no BNB left for initiating the transaction.
I came to know about this, as this version does the proper validation at preview trade screen:
PRVTradeError7

When i reduced the input , the trade got submitted, and now successfull got my PRV!

PRVTradeGood7

I would suggest that,from the website, only link to the officially released tag, and not to the page that lists all of the releases, this is why i just downloaded the prereleased version.

Yes, that would be good, but a fdroid version should be the ultimate goal, as this has been requested previously aswell.

Thanks for the support.

Thanks for your feedback @krauq :raised_hands: It is really helpful :+1: