[SOLVED] Issue w update for iPhone users

Since I installed the new version today, my face recognition does not work with app. It keeps cycling through the face unlock over and over?

2 Likes

It is the same with the fingerprint on my 8plus. You can still use the pass code to get in. They are looking in to it and should hopefully have it fixed soon.

@Peter @andrey
Please help. I logged into the app and it said there was an update. When it reloaded the app keeps asking for the password again. It flips to the menu then goes back to the login screen asking for password

@John_May thanks for letting us know. Let us check for a while and we will get back to you when it is fixed.

1 Like

@John_May let’s exit the app and open it again, using the passcode this time. You have touch id/ fingerprint enabled before, right?

2 Likes

Yes. Unfortunately it is not taking the passcode I thought it was so I have to wait until I get off of work and get home. It is written down there.

1 Like

I am back in. The passcode worked but the fingerprint still doesn’t.

1 Like

We are still working on a fix. Please wait patiently.

3 Likes

Hey @WallStreetGuy90, thanks for inform us this glitch. We are fixing it in the next release of the app. Meanwhile, instead of unlocking by Face id, please turn it off and use passcode or fingerprint.

@John_May that only happens when the app updates. Let’s exit the app and open it again, both passcode and fingerprint can be used as usual.

4 Likes

I try to login by Face ID as many time but the app screen still loading and keep repeat like this until I look away & choose to enter the passcode

1 Like

And when I write this post, same issue happened

Hi @maibangftu2 , we were discussing about this glitch here. I would like to suggest that you should turn Face id off, and try using passcode or fingerprint instead. :grin:

4 Likes

@Ducky Fingerprint isn’t working either.
Passcode still only way to get in.

2 Likes

Hey @John_May, both Face id and Fingerprint are on the fixing process now. We are releasing a new version tonight when they all will be back to work normally.

2 Likes

That you, you guys are amazing.

1 Like

Hi all @WallStreetGuy90 @John_May @maibangftu2 it is fixed by an in-app update. Could you please restart the app to download the update and let me know how it works?

4 Likes

Just downloaded the update and the fingerprint does work again.
Thank you.

3 Likes