Is there anywhere I can trade PRV beside PDex?

Anywhere at all?

1 Like

https://x.vite.net/trade?symbol=PRV-000_USDT-000

Keep in mind the volume is very low thus the spread & slippage will be very high.

4 Likes

Is there a problem with trading on pDEX?

1 Like

Only one problem with Vite…it has certain countries restricted to service its customer base…namely the USA…so I am unable to use it…oh welllll… :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, just seems pretty a bit centralized if there’s only one market place (:

You can trade PRV on VITEX as well, yet the volume is nowhere near as much as the PDEX.

2 Likes

PRV is a utility coin. It is not uncommon to have it mostly “indoors” for now.

2 Likes

pls correct me if I am wrong, but I think I found this information on this website, but right now I am just to lazy to look it up, so pls feel free to add links to corresponding resources

Smart Contract on etherium and binance smart chain: 0xB64fde8f199F073F41c132B9eC7aD5b61De0B1B7

this makes PRV store-able in multi-coin wallets and trade-able on web3 dexes, no!? To add Token go to “manage tokens” or something in your multi-coin wallet and us above smart-contract address to setup token accordingly.

To move PRV out of incognito use send function and send to an eth or bsc address (your wallet address, preferably) … to move back into incognito use shield function, search for PRV in the list of currencies to shield. Mind the fees not much but some.

Also be aware of the lack of anonymity using these kind of dexes … better than a cex but still eth and bsc are public ledgers and all your activities will be logged for the eternity of the blockchain you’re on :imp:

SkĂĄl Freyr

P.S.: sorry for reactivating an old thread, but it is late and I don’t know better … har