Investing

how does investing working provide two pairs or?

2 Likes

It’s done by providing liquidity into pools. Example for providing liquidity to PRV/USDC pool. You provide 10 PRV and the wallet automatically shows the equal value in USDC say it’s 15 USDC. You pay the transaction fee and confirm the transaction and you’ve added liquidity to the PRV/USDC pool.

5 Likes

Hey @Jan_Sokolovits

We have launched the pool v2 and now you can earn interest only from “Provide” tap on the main menu. Here is the detailed tutorial about how to use this feature (XMR example).

If you want to list a new pair or add liquidity to the pair, which is not in Pool v2 yet, feel free to use the “Invest” section.

Btw thanks @CryptoDabber710 for explaining how “Invest” tap works :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you @elena and I’m happy to help in any way I’m able to.

3 Likes

It sounds like when providing liquidity through the “Add (List a Pair)” it will not allow you to earn interest, correct? It seems like these sorts of pairs would be the most in need of having liquidity available so encouraging this seems like it would be helpful.

Correct currently the Add feature on the app does not provide interest, yet there are plans on the roadmap to change this.

3 Likes

Thanks for the pointer on the roadmap. I look forward to seeing this functionality implemented in 2021!

2 Likes

@RobynFitzooth have you experienced Provide or Add yet? If so share your feedback and help us to make it better.

At the beginning of next year, Add and Provide will be merged into Liquidity v.2. It will allow you to provide single side liquidity and earn rewards on the provided amount.

Here is a technical design. Feel free to jump in if you have feedback or ideas on how to improve it.

3 Likes

Thanks @andrey! I have tried Provide, and only looked at the interface for Add. The Provide interface is definitely a lot more intuitive! I will look over the technical design and give feedback if I have anything.

2 Likes

Sure! We’re open with any feedback from users. So just let us know if you have any idea how to improve the product! Thank you!

2 Likes