Incsmile - pstore.app - A platform for building privacy applications

me neither

1 Like

pstore and ptrade are back to normal now, some issue from cloud server and Iā€™m looking into it. Thank @henry @Stradimarius for using pstore :hugs:

1 Like

The loading time is pretty longā€¦

Yep, this is known issue ( you can get the detail from here) please bear with me this time Iā€™m working around to reduce loading time. Let me know if you have more feedback or suggestion that will help me alot. Thank you.

I can access tdy, loading time is normal for me now

1 Like

I have a 1G internet connexion so it should take a second. It take more than 30ā€¦ I donā€™t know what is the bottle neck

1 Like

Hi @Stradimarius, I need understand more about this case so Iā€™ve just messaged you. Please check your inbox. I highly appreciate your support :blush:

Hi folks, seem pstore working well on @Stradimarius end :tada:. In the first time using pstore, you will face the loading time pretty strong because wasm file needed to create raw transaction after that only few seconds to load page completely.

note: at this time pstore working best on chrome (as well as ptrade, psafe) I already planned to update pstore run properly on brave browser and will update soon when it finished.

cheers!

2 Likes

New release has landed :tada::tada::tada:
whatā€™s new:

• Reduced wasm file from ~20MB to ~9MB. This will help UX a lot by decreasing loading time x2 time

• Created SHIELD, WITHDRAW FROM DAPPs transaction locally, which mean shield transaction will be signed on client side then submit to incognito network. Open more scalability world for pstore.

• Integrated WalletConnect on ptrade successfully. With WalletConnect on ptrade, you now can interact with ptrade through mobile apps (like TrustWallet, MetaMask,ā€¦) and your transactions will be carried out securely without revealing any secret information.

• Moved pstore from testnet1 to testnet to get more stablelize. If you need PRV (or any other ptoken) on testnet to use pstore then donā€™t hesitate to drop your address on comment below or DM me , Iā€™ll send you some to play around.

As for users using pstore on brave browser. To access pdapps you need to turn brave shield off.
Here I show you how it done:

Next things Iā€™ll be working on:

• PAave is the next pdapp on pstore. Iā€™m really excited to bring more Defi to Incognito. If you donā€™t know about Aave yet you can take a tour at here. Iā€™ll release MVP of PAave at the end of this month with basic functions.

• Build pretty UX/UI with mockup from @Joyraptor

Have a nice weekend everyone :love_you_gesture:.

8 Likes